The Muppets (new Muppet Show for 2015)

Neph_sl

shitlord
I dunno, I still like the show. I'm not rolling on the floor, but I definitely get a few chuckles over the course of an ep. Applegate and Offerman's stories were pretty weak, but I liked Fozzie and Kermit's. Maybe I have low expectations or just easily amused

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Bobo is basically Pete from 30 Rock, which is probably why he's so funny.

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
i think a lot of us wanted this to be great; sad truth is that it isn't. which really just goes to show what a genius henson was. i read his new biography recently (it's very good) and what i took from it was that he was one of those rare people who not only sees the best in others but knows how to bring it out of them. plus he was endlessly creative and a huge risk taker. most of his projects were probably flops and one of his greatest successes and his most financially successful endeavor, sesame street, wasn't even something he really wanted to be doing. and the stuff that did work was all amazing even if it didn't make much money. he also inspired the fuck out of people, it sounds like they were very devoted to him and his vision. when i hear rainbow connection i almost can't believe that a human wrote it, what with the way the world is portrayed in the news today and shit all going down the tubes. it's almost too sugar coated to not be ironic, but if you watch his shit, it's funny as fuck. way ahead of his time imho and really one of the great artists of our century for me.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I didn't take it off my DVR just yet and this was the best episode so far, even if what they were selling in the previews(Swedish cook rapping) wasn't that funny to me.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Damn...I wanted this show to work so bad. It just isn't funny. They need to go back to the variety show method or some shit.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
This last episode was at least better than the previous ones, I still need less Ms Piggy. I laughed a few times, but as the episodes tick off it feels like a tee ball game where the kids keep hitting the tee.

Sterling

El Presidente
Most recent episode wasn't terrible, but it wasn't exactly good either. I feel like it's missing a lot of what made the old show and movies good. The interaction between the Muppets and the celebrities and others just isn't as good and the jokes aren't all that funny.

I am having a hard time getting past the voice actors for Kermit and Miss Piggy , I mean i have heard people do better job at it and yet they chose those 2. Bummed , hard to watch it cause of it. I know its a small thing but fuck when i saw the muppets in glass cases at my local museum as a touring exhibit i was so god damn star struck that is was so bizarre to me and shit brought me back to my child hood in like a flash and it was an awesome feeling. Yeah I loved the Muppets as a kid and it really is hard to like this , just cause of some damn voice actors. Sigh.....

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Just happened upon tonight's episode (Chelsea Handler) because my work schedule was weird this week and I had time to burn. I really liked it, cracked up when Fozzy was talking about how awesome it would be when his girlfriend moved in and he never had a moment alone for the rest of his life.

Sterling

El Presidente
Just happened upon tonight's episode (Chelsea Handler) because my work schedule was weird this week and I had time to burn. I really liked it, cracked up when Fozzy was talking about how awesome it would be when his girlfriend moved in and he never had a moment alone for the rest of his life.
This episode wasn't bad. The one with Reese Witherspoon wasn't bad either. Show still isn't great, but I'm sure I'll watch the rest of the season just because I want it to be good.

Neph_sl

shitlord
This past episode was probably one of the best. Loved the references, but still had a touch of Muppet morality. I feel like I'm right in the middle of the target demographic.