The Netflix Thread

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
not like this GIF

Season 2 Crying GIF by Siesta Key

Edit: Hol up, they already made a reimagening of The Raid, it was called Dredd and it was fucking fantastic.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Goatface

from imdb
Brothers Chris Hemsworth and Liam Hemsworth were both eyed by the studio to headline the film.

Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Aaron Paul, Luke Bracey, Tom Hardy, Michael Fassbender, Colin Farrell, Hugh Jackman, Jeremy Renner, Garrett Hedlund, Jai Courtney, Henry Cavill, Jack O'Connell, Chris Pine, Chris Pratt, Sam Claflin, Luke Evans, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Mark Wahlberg, Joel Edgerton, Jake Gyllenhaal and Jon Bernthal were considered roles.
i am really surprised the rock isn't on the list. lol

was reading old stories trying to figure what the hold up was, Taylor Kitsch was offered the lead in 2014. in 2017, Joe Carnahan and actor Frank Grillo was trying to sell a $20m take set in Caracas, Venezuela. really not much more info.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I just watched The Voyeurs on Amazon Prime. That is one of the most fucked up movies I've watched in a long time.

Also there are some really amazing tits in it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just started watching Norsemen. Show is pretty damn funny. Love the subtle dry humor.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So, Archive 81 is some good shit. 6 episodes in and I’ve been yelling at my TV nonstop. 🤣🤣🤣

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People still pay for this? At this point it is literally a collection of Bollywood shit and woke teen TV shows. For us its about $18 a year. subscribe for a month every six months if there added anything worthwhile. Or borrow someone's account for a week if something specific pops in and sounds worth watching.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
1642454993798.png

This is the thumbnail for Zone 414, a film noir about an ex-cop looking for the daughter of the man who invented androids, in Zone 414 - the only place humans and androids are allowed to "interact".

The thumbnail depicts a black man menacingly eying an asian-looking woman we assume is an android.

The scene involving the black man is irrelevant in the movie, lasts around 3 minutes, and neither character is seen again.

The main actor in the movie is Guy Fucking Pearce, why is he not in the thumbnail? Not diverse enough.

I am so tired.

Movie is meh. Not the worst, but meh. Since Rover I have a soft spot for Pearce and will watch just about anything he is in.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users