The Netflix Thread

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
View attachment 393395

This is the thumbnail for Zone 414, a film noir about an ex-cop looking for the daughter of the man who invented androids, in Zone 414 - the only place humans and androids are allowed to "interact".

The thumbnail depicts a black man menacingly eying an asian-looking woman we assume is an android.

The scene involving the black man is irrelevant in the movie, lasts around 3 minutes, and neither character is seen again.

The main actor in the movie is Guy Fucking Pearce, why is he not in the thumbnail? Not diverse enough.

I am so tired.

Movie is meh. Not the worst, but meh. Since Rover I have a soft spot for Pearce and will watch just about anything he is in.
Did you see Ravenous? That is the film that turned me on to his acting.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Did you see Ravenous? That is the film that turned me on to his acting.
You know, I am pretty sure I must have, but recall nothing about it.

I watched LA Confidential and because Pearce was dislikeable in that movie it really made me hate his face for quite a while.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
You know, I am pretty sure I must have, but recall nothing about it.

I watched LA Confidential and because Pearce was dislikeable in that movie it really made me hate his face for quite a while.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Cat Costume GIF

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

wasn't the animated new show terrible, dunno never watched
Why in the world do we need another live action He-man when the first was nearly perfect?

I don't even want it even if Dolph is back.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

mike flanigan worked on Midnight Mass, Haunting of Hill House, etc. Weird his next show is a horror show about the singer Usher!

(i kid, Fall of the House of Usher is a famous edgar allen poe short story. should be out around Halloween time this year)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

mike flanigan worked on Midnight Mass, Haunting of Hill House, etc. Weird his next show is a horror show about the singer Usher!

(i kid, Fall of the House of Usher is a famous edgar allen poe short story. should be out around Halloween time this year)
Excited for this. I’ve loved all his shows so far.