The Netflix Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The art is meant to be like the graphic novel and they got everyone back from the movie

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

hbo out there pimping all their good shit, wonder how long until Sopranos, The Wire, and Game of Thrones is on netflix

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Scott Pilgrim is one of my favourite movies.

I still remember when I first saw it. Went to the movies with the wife. We had no idea what to watch, but she pointed at scott pilgrim and said lets try that. I had never heard of the movie or comic and went in to it knowing nothing - hadnt even seen the trailer. As soon as it started i had a huge smile on my face which didnt stop until well after it was over. Just a great fun entertaining movie.

I've watched it countless times since and hope the animation is good.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Canceled Netflix today. We just don’t watch it anymore. Too much crap. We watch Britbox or Acorn TV almost exclusively.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Canceled Netflix today. We just don’t watch it anymore. Too much crap. We watch Britbox or Acorn TV almost exclusively.

Britbox is hilarious. It's 95% Agatha Christie style detective shows, 2% panel shows, 3% everything else.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My brother in law watches the shit out of Escape to the Country. He finds it fascinating to see the things like tiny little bonus rooms and thatch roofs.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Didn’t they JUST do a price hike?

They just signed a new deal with writers, and actors are on strike still.

Of course they'll pass the increase in cost to the consumer.

Pretty sure all other services are going to follow, either now or after the actors strike is dealt with.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They just signed a new deal with writers, and actors are on strike still.

Of course they'll pass the increase in cost to the consumer.

Pretty sure all other services are going to follow, either now or after the actors strike is dealt with.
season 4 starz GIF by Black Sails

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Really hope a bomb hits the writers strike, and Hollywood as a whole.

• 1Solidarity