The Netflix Thread

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Eh there's some good stuff there. Arcane obviously.. final seasons of cobra kai and umbrella academy. Brothers sun was good until it derailed in the last couple of eps. I wonder what squid game s2 is going to be.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I keep forgetting umbella academy. I've enjoyed every season. Number5? Killed it as a young actor

Ellen Page just sucks on the show. Mary j Blige killed it and I can't stand her. All the actors are great and I would like to see them in more stuff except Page

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Finished The Brothers Sun. It was pretty solid. Decent action and comedy.

Also watched Brawl in Cell Block 99. This movie is really fucked up and super good. Highly recommend. It's on Netflix for a little while longer.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Brawl in Cell Block 99. This movie is really fucked up and super good. Highly recommend.
Bros Fist Bump GIF by Copenhagen Flames

• 2Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Fool Me Once. Series on Netflix.

Quite bad. The story and characters are serviceable, plot is mostly predictable. Until the reveal and "payoff". One of the worst endings I've seen. What a waste of time.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Fool Me Once. Series on Netflix.

Quite bad. The story and characters are serviceable, plot is mostly predictable. Until the reveal and "payoff". One of the worst endings I've seen. What a waste of time.
Good to see you Khane.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Wife and I watched the documentary "The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace" and jesus

Thats it. Just.....jesus.

Last edited:
  • 1Wow!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I didn't want to start a new thread but I binge watched the 4 seasons of this show just to have it get cancelled after I finished lol. Apparently it was on TruTV which is why I had never heard of it. It's pretty fun to watch, especially if you are a fan of Broken Lizard and their type of comedy.

• 2Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Even the normies are fed up. People with absolutely zero capacity to sail the high seas are grumbling about this. Some aren't paying for their own subscriptions after password sharing changes, though I suspect part of that is apathy.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They cracked down on account sharing even more now. I cant even access Netflix from my phone or ipad now. Trash company cant even put out any decent content now.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My wife has become more and more comfortable with Plex now. If we want to watch something during dinner, knowing that I can run upstairs and download it and ready to watch in 15 minutes, has her sold. We were more than happy to pay $3.99 for an Amazon movie here or there just for immediate access, but even those prices are creeping up. Netflix continuing to raise prices... I'll have her on the high seas eventually full time.

We're back in this cycle were pirating was infinitely easier than paying for content, then paying for content became so easy and accessible and cheap I didn't pirate anything for almost a decade, now I'm back to looking for options.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
i just recently installed sonarr and radarr on my plex server, sonarr is super useful for auto queuing and downloading TV shows I'm watching without any interference, radarr less so since there are so few movies i want to watch a year trying to automate it ("don't download shitty movies" isn't a criteria sadly) is more effort than its worth

Siliconemelons

My old boss had a plex server where you could request things, it found the torrent and downloaded it - you watched a new show it auto downloaded the next episode once it appeared on the high seas…

now I go to plex and it looks like a new Netflix service or something …

Kiki

Log Wizard
Shit I dont' even download stuff anymore. There are pirate streaming sites, chromecast it to my tv instantly. No download, No giant harddrive or media server, don't spend 5 minutes downloading not good shit. It doesn't work? Switch servers/switch websites/ watch UFC/superbowl live.

There is absolutely no need for netflix, amazon video, disney+, paramount+, etc. when multiple websites have them up for free and I'm not in illegal possession of copyright material. And if you want to download it, you use a chrome plugin and get the mp4.

I'm not going to list them but you can find them on google/reddit, they get shutdown sometimes and you just go find a new one.

• 1Pathetic

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Shit I dont' even download stuff anymore. There are pirate streaming sites, chromecast it to my tv instantly. No download, No giant harddrive or media server, don't spend 5 minutes downloading not good shit. It doesn't work? Switch servers/switch websites/ watch UFC/superbowl live.

There is absolutely no need for netflix, amazon video, disney+, paramount+, etc. when multiple websites have them up for free and I'm not in illegal possession of copyright material. And if you want to download it, you use a chrome plugin and get the mp4.

I'm not going to list them but you can find them on google/reddit, they get shutdown sometimes and you just go find a new one.
Gimme

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You cannot come in bragging about how you get everything free and then say that line. List them. If it is so easy to do and setup, show everyone.

• 1Like