The Netflix Thread

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
^ from that list the imposter looks good, but i am totally confused on the concept or what its based off an older man pretends to be a texas familys 16 year old son, why? obviously they are gonna know when he speaks.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Do any of you try any other regions Netflix selections?

I've found the UK and USA to be pretty shit recently in terms of quality but Canada and a lot of other European countries (Denmark/Holland/Austria) have much higher quality stuff on them.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thanks for the suggestion, sounds like something I would enjoy.

I recommend Chicagoland to anyone interested in a cities attempt to overcome senseless violence.
The chief dean at christian finger (school in Chicagoland) is doing the professional development I'm in right now. Pretty awesome dude. He talked briefly about Chicago land, so I'm looking forward to watching it

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
^ from that list the imposter looks good, but i am totally confused on the concept or what its based off an older man pretends to be a texas familys 16 year old son, why? obviously they are gonna know when he speaks.
It's a documentary. Seriously. Incredibly bizarre, but oddly fascinating.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stand By Me it's like from the 80's but I never heard of this. It seems like it should have been a classic.
"Mud" similar to Stand By Me and still very good.

Indie Game documentary. An emotional ride for me that inspired me to get some work done.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I'm starting to slowly work my way through this list. Will skip a few that I've either seen or just have zero interest in.

Started at the top with Your Sister's Sister. Wasn't bad, agree with the article writer about the acting, but it really felt like there was only like 2/3rds of a movie here that they tried to stretch into a full movie. Started pretty slow but picked up the pace and the laughs towards the end. Also fuck the cliche ending on this film, saw it coming from a mile away and still was irritated by it.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I've seen most of the movies on that list. The one you probably haven't seen the you should is The Hunt. Basically a movie about every guys worst nightmare.
Rectify is a slow moving show. I happen to not mind that and enjoyed the first season. Season 2 wasn't very good IMO.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Ended up watching "The Imposter" on that list, wasn't really huge on it, i mean it had some good twists and spins but i just have a hard time getting into most documentaries unfortunately.

Gonna try Blue Ruin tonight, i actually meant to watch that one but started the imposter instead lol

TheRake_sl

shitlord
I took your advice and watched Kundo. I loved it. It has the feel of a samurai film, spaghetti western, and a Quentin Tarantino movie rolled into one.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Blue Ruin is pretty darn good, very graphic which made me kind of tense haha but overall an entertaining ass revenge flick thats for sure

8.5/10

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Blue Ruin is pretty darn good, very graphic which made me kind of tense haha but overall an entertaining ass revenge flick thats for sure

8.5/10
Yeah I liked this one after reading the recommendations from you guys. Great acting.

Time for another...