The Netflix Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Can Bautista carry a movie? Never seen anything he starred in. (If anything).

I don't think so but he puts out so much content that he reminds me of SL Jackson. It took SLJ a bit but he got there. Maybe Bautista finds the right mix to do the same.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
#2 in the US is a show whose premise is a white girl rode Bigfoot into marriage, popped out a kid, and now he has to save the forest?

Okay then.

• 1WTF
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does Netflix even have anything good coming out in the next few months? I cancelled my sub a few months ago and havent looked back.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
he was the villian lead in man with iron fists and god awful, i believed GoTG would suck b/c of him, before it came out
Wow, imagine an actor giving a terrible performance in a movie written by, directed by, and starring a washed up rapper with a three letter name.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
anyone watched Pacific Rim: The Black?

i watched episode 1. Its basically young adult, reminded me of an Anime The 100. Young kids in some bad shit with adults MIA. Animation style looked very anime. I thought it was fine, decent mix of kaiju / Robots / humans, maybe it drops off in writing but I'll keep watching for now.

i've only recently started watching anime since there is literally no western TV show I find interesting anymore so its neat to see the vast libraries on streaming services, just kinda bouncing around genres to see what i find interesting. I watched two episodes of 1990s Ducktales on Disney+, loved it lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Once Derps in Space and the Final Season of Lucifer are out, we are cutting our sub as well. Anything I like is already on Prime and with a lot less wokeness slathered on. Well if F is for Family ever drops another season, I might pirate that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i've only recently started watching anime since there is literally no western TV show I find interesting anymore so its neat to see the vast libraries on streaming services, just kinda bouncing around genres to see what i find interesting. I watched two episodes of 1990s Ducktales on Disney+, loved it lol
this anime season (anime is released seasonally) is the greatest season of all time, usually you get 2 or 3 good/great shows, this season theres like more than 10!, but the guys in the anime thread now can't get over talking about the revenge rape anime

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Once Derps in Space and the Final Season of Lucifer are out, we are cutting our sub as well. Anything I like is already on Prime and with a lot less wokeness slathered on. Well if F is for Family ever drops another season, I might pirate that.
Bill has said the next season of F is for family will be the last. I think they've already been doing recordings, so I wouldn't be shocked to see it sometime this summer.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No kids? Amazon past the prime is full of C-list parodies of 80’s B-movies here. Not a single thing to watch. But there’s lots of it, weeeeee. It’s like RLM botw in the movie categories. I de-subbed after the boys went on hiatus.