The Netflix Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I can't wait for them to finish Bright 2 (working title). Really liked the first one. I have like 9 more months to wait, though. Oh well, it's already been 18 months since the first one.

I would perhaps be intrigued if Will Smith was NOT a part of this. Focusing on Will Smith is the whole reason everyone loved the world building of the first but didn't really love the movie. Because Will Smith gotta Will Smith and when you put Will Smith in a movie it becomes a movie about Will Smith not "the movie".

The premise was awesome. Now give me some more gangsta orcs, rich high elves and evil sorceresses. But no Will Smith.

That being said, the slomo Will Smith as Gunslinger killing all the peoples was the best scene in the movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought Bright was fine. It was definitely worth the price of free.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Adam Sandler's latest film Murder Mystery is real funny. Definitely his best movie in a long time. Less of the crazy ridiculous stuff he's done lately.

God damn is Gemma super fine

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Adam Sandler's latest film Murder Mystery is real funny. Definitely his best movie in a long time. Less of the crazy ridiculous stuff he's done lately.

I thought you actually said you liked a modern Adam Sandler movie, but I must have had a stroke or something. Say it isn't so!

Art is so subjective lol!

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
I thought you actually said you liked a modern Adam Sandler movie, but I must have had a stroke or something. Say it isn't so!

Art is so subjective lol!
Well, he didnt write or direct it. Just stars and is a producer, i think. He is very toned down. Not at all like ridiculous 6.

Check out the trailer. If you dont get a chuckle from thay, then you are safe to skip.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

DA FUQ is wrong wit you, this piece of trash is unwatchable

Rime

<Donor>
Yeah...

I gave it (Murder Mystery) a try based on some people saying it was 'okay'.

It absolutely was not. Was it better than some of his recent garbage? Probably. But I did not watch any of that beyond the first 10-15 minutes, either.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Damn, OK. I still find him funny when he isnt being too wacky. Hes definitely grown out of that.

What did you guys think of his Netflix stand up then?

iannis

Musty Nester
On my god.

They remade charmed with ethnic chicks. LOL. Fucking charmed.

N o wonder Alyssa milano has been such a cunt the past year.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Finally watch "spider man into the spider verse" why haven't I seen this yet?! People said it was good but holy shit it is better than good it might be the best spiderman movie to date. That animation must have just been all the money spent.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally watch "spider man into the spider verse" why haven't I seen this yet?! People said it was good but holy shit it is better than good it might be the best spiderman movie to date. That animation must have just been all the money spent.

It is the surprise of the year when it comes to quality. I usually do not get all that involved with animation but this gave any live action a run for its money. It did not hurt that the quality of the animation was stunning. I would watch a lot more animation if had this kind of quality to it. While the animation was the icing on the cake, the story and the dialogue made for the cake itself. The movie hit on all cylinders.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
you really, really missed out watching it in glorious imax/dolby. probably would have been absolutely insane if you were high or on LSD too

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is the surprise of the year when it comes to quality. I usually do not get all that involved with animation but this gave any live action a run for its money. It did not hurt that the quality of the animation was stunning. I would watch a lot more animation if had this kind of quality to it. While the animation was the icing on the cake, the story and the dialogue made for the cake itself. The movie hit on all cylinders.
I said out loud that somebody put a lot of love into this movie.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Really liked the new Aziz Ansari special. Serious yet very funny at moments. Surprised how much his comedy has matured. Planned on putting it on for 10 minutes while changing guitar strings and it totally captured me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Really liked the new Aziz Ansari special. Serious yet very funny at moments. Surprised how much his comedy has matured. Planned on putting it on for 10 minutes while changing guitar strings and it totally captured me.
Iono, maybe I'm burning out on Aziz, but it just felt like, "racism, racism, racism, *serious comment*, more racism". To me, anyway. Not that I don't find racism hilarious, but, not when it's more or less the whole bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Iono, maybe I'm burning out on Aziz, but it just felt like, "racism, racism, racism, *serious comment*, more racism". To me, anyway. Not that I don't find racism hilarious, but, not when it's more or less the whole bit.

I would have assumed Aziz would've gone full-woke. But it's not that at all. In fact he makes fun of hyper sensitive white people and how they try to one up each other's SJWism. I enjoyed it.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I liked it too. He's a very thoughtful comedian without delving too far into identity politics. Shitting all over virtue signalling made me laugh. Had a bunch of hilarious stuff in the middle, bookended by the more serious topics.