The Netflix Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Carmen San Diego S2 - October 1

Support the remaining redheads in the entertainment industry before they are all gone!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Car Masters: Rust to Riches - Shop shows are a guilty pleasure. This one was a legit hottie that's there also because of her skill, enchanting. I don't recall a hot chick being competent before and the result is enthralling.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bill Burr with a new special. Spends the first half of it just absolutely obliterating SJW's, and then rest with normal comedy.

• 2Like

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit. If people got sandy vag from chapel's last show, they're gonna have a complete aneurysm from this, bill being 100% bill

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol just watched it oh my god. He fucking took a bat to the hornet 🐝 nest. Great stuff. So glad I’m going to see him at MGM dc in a few weeks.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Isn't Bill Burr married to some chimpanzee?

No way he isn't released to try and steer the boat back to acceptable comedy.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard

Fedor

<Banned>
Isn't Bill Burr married to some chimpanzee?

No way he isn't released to try and steer the boat back to acceptable comedy.

gettyimages-454823578-e1496177090770.jpg

• 2Barf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Watch this with the wife last week while shit faced drunk.. Had fun sexy time after it.
Don't remember much but the was bewbies

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The new Bill Burr special is good. Which is good because his last special was barely comedy, it was like he finally went over the edge and was now a ranting, angry old man. This one is definitely funny and classic Burr.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
starting in 2021 for 5 years, yadda yadda on Netflix

this looks weird, Oct 18th

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Caliane

Time trap
10/10

The fuck is this?
low budget sci-fi adventure turns into a high-minded sci fi piece that'd make Futurama blush. Doesn't pull any punches.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Time trap
10/10

The fuck is this?
low budget sci-fi adventure turns into a high-minded sci fi piece that'd make Futurama blush. Doesn't pull any punches.

I thoroughly enjoyed Time Trap, but felt the ending needed to be fleshed out more. The fat kid was annoying as heck, but that was the whole point of him. I would give it 7.5/10.

Caliane

yeah, I was probably overselling it, and was going to amend to be a bit more reasonable. But I went in blind with low expectations and was super impressed. 8/10 is probably more reasonable. Its like a SkyHigh, x10 better then it has any right to be.

If you need a palette cleanser after I-Land, Another life, etc... (i watched white chamber just before it. skip that one too.)
Sick and tired of poorly written pos, with horrible, and unlikable characters, plot contrivances, and constant nonsense? give this one a shot.

I think the ending works best as is. Any more, and would ruin it. Their budget couldn't afford it, and it would strip any mystery.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The new Bill Burr special is good. Which is good because his last special was barely comedy, it was like he finally went over the edge and was now a ranting, angry old man. This one is definitely funny and classic Burr.
I just got done watching this. It was great. I can't believe how rediculously hard I laughed at him saying "My family!" That line doesn't sound funny, but damn, it was.

• 1Like