The Netflix Thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
it makes more sense when you realize Netflix is basically the modern day Lifetime channel, chicks seem to overwhelmingly watch it. No Boys allowed

This week's US Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of February 21, 2021:

1.) Behind Her Eyes (Limited Series) (NEW)
2.) Good Girls (Seasons 1-3) (NEW)
3.) iCarly (Seasons 1-2)
4.) Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel (Season 1)
5.) Firefly Lane (Season 1)
6.) Tribes of Europa (Season 1) (NEW)
7.) The Crew (Season 1) (NEW)
8.) Cocomelon (Seasons 1-2)
9.) Bridgerton (Season 1)
10.) The Sinner (Seasons 1-3)

i've never heard of any of those shows other than Bridgerton (We Wuz Kangs Downton Abbey) and Cocomelon (kids show) but they all sound like stuff my sisters would watch

at least netflix still lets me watch Star Trek and Stargate SG1, although i suspect in a few years all that scifi stuff will be gone

As others have said #4 is decently interesting, except they try to make it all mysterious and then finally give you the facts at the end that make the whole thing obvious. Fucking disgusting though, the girl dies in a water tank at the hotel and isn't found for two weeks, so people were brushing their teeth, drinking, showering, etc, with water that had a corpse floating in it. lmao. At least they kept it to four episodes and didn't stretch it out further.

#9 - Absolutely horrendous. They blacked up england or whatever, it's so fucking stupid.

#5 - This could actually be the worst show ever made. My gf is watching it, and it's like not a comedy, and not a drama. It's just boring garbage, it's horribly acted, filmed, written, etc. It's among the worst shit I ever experienced.

#10 - Kind of good. Season 1 was interesting, season 2 less so, and season 3 about the same as season 2, except now it's all about gays and interracial relationships, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
I saw an article on Behind Her Eyes, it sounds like a sequel to Gone Girl with the same actress - Rosamund Pike - playing apparently a psycho chick running a con

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Netflix sucks so hard now. Canceled it.
If it wasn't for all the documentaries and cosmos shit available, I'd have canceled long ago. I think I watch WW:II In Color every 6 months and shit like Our Planet is some of the best "shit to fall asleep to" programming available.

spronk

FPS noob
Its really just the family aspect of netflix and disney+ that keep me subbed, I pay for the sub that our house, half my kids (their own houses in diff cities), and parents watch on one account. If they ever do geolocation shit so you can't share a single account writ large, I'd cancel for sure. There is a limit of 4 screens active at a time but thats never been an issue, and all of them allow 7-8 sub accounts/profiles per account.

Also nowadays phone plans tend to subsidize heavily, my wifes company pays for her verizon mobile plan and it pays for Disney+, while my in laws T-Mobile plan apparently covers Netflix for a chunk of family too. I'm actually considering switched to T-Mobile from AT&T for my own personal phone, which would subsidize $14/mo of Netflix.

• 1Solidarity

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
anyone watched this yet?
German
2074. In the wake of a mysterious global disaster, war rages between the Tribes that have emerged from the wreckage of Europe. Three siblings from the peaceful Origine tribe are separated and forced to forge their own paths.
Got through a couple of episodes. Its not very good.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think he can carry a movie himself but he certainly won't be the one who drags it down, and he does seem to have a natural comedic timing.

Main problem is dude is already 52, took too long to get his big break in Hollywood.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think he can carry a movie himself but he certainly won't be the one who drags it down, and he does seem to have a natural comedic timing.

Main problem is dude is already 52, took too long to get his big break in Hollywood.
The one with him and Kumal was pretty funny, I actually enjoy him in comedy movies

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Can Bautista carry a movie? Never seen anything he starred in. (If anything).
He seems pretty good and not just your typical meathead. Also how have you never seen Guardians of the Galaxy or Bladerunner 2049?

• 1Seriously?