The Netflix Thread

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was thinking the same thing. How much of the drama with Diana was true and how much was probably over exaggerated for the show. The show does a good job of making you like her one moment and hate her the next.

The show is finally getting the point in the timeline where I really dont care to see whats next since its more of the modern day stuff.

I was curious if they were going to get to her death but that's next season. I do remember the interview she did with Bashir really sent shockwaves and that was before social media.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Screenshot_20221208-215844.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
First three Harry and Meghan episodes weren't spicy or drama. They had three of the UKs main race baiting critical race theorists on. Gotta love being lectured about colonialism and slavery by a member of the family who ruled the Empire and still rule the Commonwealth.

If you care that much then fully renounce your titles and family wealth instead of being half in half out, and lecturing your subjects about the silver spoon whilst still holding on to it.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Boo, well Ill give it a go anyways then watch Pan's Labryinth after been awhile since ive seen it. What didn't work about it?
It was just very slow and a little long. They did their own version of the story. It has some dark moments like the original but its nothing I would of expected from GDT. But then again he didnt direct it. Visually was very cool though.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When these franchises start making R-rated adult shows then labeling "for kids" might matter. it's a Sonic show, Sonic fans will watch it.

spronk

FPS noob
alice in borderlands season 2 drops dec 22, the new Witcher origins (confluence timeline stuff) drops dec 25

spronk

FPS noob

i have no idea how this is supposed to work but i am guessing its gonna be an absolute disaster

• 1Like
  • 1Worf