The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Yah I hate Dallas as much as anyone but Stafford inspires no confidence. That dog won't hunt in the playoffs.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Carolina
Pitt (I hope. As a pats fan the only team that worries me is the Ravens)
Indy
Detroit (this game ends with Romo throwing a TD down by 8 as time expires. When the cowboys attempt their two point conversion Romo executes a perfect hold for the place-kicker, who is watching on the sidelines.)

moontayle

Golden Squire
The narrative continues I see. Don't expect a repeat of last year's Detroit game (the one where CJ put up 300+ yards receiving).

Dallas
Cinci
Pitt
Carolina

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Looking forward to Bal @ Pitt and Det @ Dal the most. Bengals fans might have to wait another year to end the playoff victory drought.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Arizona, Cincy, Pitt and Dallas. No one will be able to stop Demarco Murray this post season, Baltimore can't contain Antonio Brown even without Bell, Indy sucks and the only team worse then Indy is the Panthers limping in at a respectable 7-8-1.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Arizona, Cincy, Pitt and Dallas. No one will be able to stop Demarco Murray this post season, Baltimore can't contain Antonio Brown even without Bell, Indy sucks and the only team worse then Indy is the Panthers limping in at a respectable 7-8-1.
I like Seattle's chances to stop Murray if Dallas can get through GB. I know Murray went for 160 against our defense in week6 but that Seattle team is a distant memory compared to current one. Though I will admit that Dallas is the only team I think has a legit shot at beating us in Seattle.

I picked Carolina over AZ because lolLindley. Unless Az's defense scores 14+ and gives Az's offense a lot of short fields its going to be a long long day for Lindly and that offense.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I hate it when everyone posts picks like somebody gives a damn. Scrolling through 75 random people's picks does not make for good thread reading.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
How fitting would it be if Suh was suspended for his last game as a Lion before free agency, I think it would be hilarious.

moontayle

Golden Squire
How fitting would it be if Suh was suspended for his last game as a Lion before free agency, I think it would be hilarious.
I agree. Would give a huge edge to Dallas as well.

They'll take care of business on Sunday. Watching post-game interviews, you can get a sense that they're not satisfied just to be in the playoffs. They want to make some noise and they have the players and the mindset to make it happen.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think he's done for the rest of this year and some of next year. It was pretty obvious it was intentional and with his history I think he's in some real trouble.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS

Ok, I'm ready.

edit: Ariz, Dallas, Cinci, Pitt

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I hate it when everyone posts picks like somebody gives a damn. Scrolling through 75 random people's picks does not make for good thread reading.
Well then how else are people going to quote themselves to proclaim how awesome they are when they guessed all the games correctly?!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Dallas
Carolina
Indy
Shittsburg

I'm secretly hoping for a Dallas vs Pittsburgh Superbowl. Just in the remote chance Romo wins a ring get Dallas their 6th Lombardy, it will be against the the only franchise to also have 6 Lombardy trophies. And it will be glorious.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Should be fun. Dallas, Pitt, Carolina and Cincy are my picks. Really hoping Suh is done for the year - feels good just to be back in the playoffs to be perfectly honest.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
AFC Wild Card:

PittsburghBaltimore

IndyCinci

AFC Divisional:

New EnglandIndy

DenverPittsburgh

AFC Championship:

PittsNew England

NFC Wild Card:

CardsPanthers

DallasLions

NFC Divisional:

Green BayDallas

SeattlePanthers

NFC Championship:

SeattleDallas

NFL Championship

SeattleNew England

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think the Cowboys are the most well balanced team in the NFC playoffs and the team I would least like to see Seattle play. I think the Steelers are rolling in the AFC also. Now that the Chargers are out of the playoffs I would like to see one of the following in order of most to least.

Seahawks repeat with back to back Superbowl wins.
Cowboys out in first round for epic tears.
Brady getting a 4 the ring for epic tears.