The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Zzen

Potato del Grande
This should be linked to start any nfl playoff thread

Now let the prognosticating resume. I don't see anyway Suh plays this weekend, making the prospects of rooting against the Cowboys even less attractive. Looks like I might become a Seahawks fan for life, as they are definitely the lesser of two evils in the NFC.

ravens, colts, cowboys, panthers moving on

im not a big fan of the ravens coming into foxborough. the ravens, if anything, are battle tested and unafraid of playing NE on the road

moontayle

Golden Squire

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not to mention he stepped on Rodgers twice. I'm willing to accept the possibility that he wasn't just rangefinding the first time he stepped on Rodgers, but then he stepped off and stepped on him AGAIN with his other foot.

He's a dirty piece of shit who should be thrown out of the league, not just periodically fined and/or suspended.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Suh is definitely a dirty player but looking at the replay I don't see it as malicious at all. Did he even know Rodgers was behind him? Didn't look like it from the replay I saw

if you dont think Suh knew exactly where Rodgers was and where he was stepping, honestly I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.

cheap

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ravens, colts, cowboys, panthers moving on

im not a big fan of the ravens coming into foxborough. the ravens, if anything, are battle tested and unafraid of playing NE on the road
As much as I'd like to buy into that narrative, it just isn't very realistic. You should probably be more worried about Pittsburgh coming in and finally having their revenge upon you.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Suh is definitely a dirty player but looking at the replay I don't see it as malicious at all. Did he even know Rodgers was behind him? Didn't look like it from the replay I saw
Watch the whole play start to finish and you realize that Suh not only knew he was stepping on a packer but he knew he was stepping on Rodgers, Suh knew what he was doing and based off his past I can't think it was anything but malicious.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Going with:
Arizona loses to Carolina (What's the lowest total playoff score ever? Because this could be in the conversation.)
Baltimore loses to Pittsburgh (No Bell is irrelevant - Ben will just chuck it all day long against those Ravens corners.)
Cincy loses to Indy (Hoping for mirror of last year's game - Bengals comes out with big lead and then Colts take over.)
Detroit loses to Dallas (What was the last good Lions win - Miami in Nov? GB in Sep? Injure the Dallas OL and then we'll talk.)

Crap, I went with all home teams. At least one of those picks is wrong.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Crap, I went with all home teams. At least one of those picks is wrong.
I think it's the Carolina/Arizona game. But the rest look good.

I'd rather see Cincy beat Indy, but it'll be hard, and I wouldn't mind seeing Dallas lose.

Doesn't matter, Laughing Ben is going to take it all.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish Ravens/Steelers was the ESPN game so that Ray Lewis could be there for them.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
So I heard an interesting thought about the Dallas vs Pittsburgh SB, with Pittsburgh having 6 and Dallas 5 it would make the SB bigger because Dallas has a chance to stop Pittsburgh from taking a big lead in SB's and if Pittsburgh loses they are tied for SB's. When I say bigger I mean for the fans of each team respectively not so much nationally for everyone else.

I have to agree, losing the SB would be bad enough but losing to the Steelers and that giving them their 7th while we only have 5, it would just make the loss worse. I really want this match up to happen, I think with the way the two play it would be an amazing SB.