The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
can seattle lose?

hell yes. no defense is PERFECT.

can either the patriots Packers or colts win? yep they can. if their defenses can contain lynch and wilson, all 3 have a shot.

it is all in ...Planning and Execution. we'll find out sunday if the Packers can. then in 3 weeks if the AFC team can-provided that the packers cannot

i'd give the patriots a better chance of beating seattle than the colts- colts run defense isn't great and lynch could control the game on the ground if it came to that.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Wilson has been performing a lot better than people give him credit for. Carolina's D has been playing at a pretty high level the last month or so of the season and he just lit them up with a pretty shitty receiving group. The Pack can certainly win but they'll be underdogs in this game and deservedly so.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I kind of want Luck to go through Manning, then Brady, then Rodgers and win the Super Bowl with Boom Herron and the other guy whose name I don't know(and I know like 52 of the 53 guys on my team's roster off the top of my head) just to see how big a media-gasm the people who cover the NFL can have. I don't think that would be toppable, ever.
Imagine the terrible rap CBS would come up with if this happens!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Wilson has been performing a lot better than people give him credit for. Carolina's D has been playing at a pretty high level the last month or so of the season and he just lit them up with a pretty shitty receiving group. The Pack can certainly win but they'll be underdogs in this game and deservedly so.
Well, Carolina's defense was playing much better at home. They were still fairly average on the road.

The Packers will have no containment for Wilson, period. I don't give a fuck that they've moved Matthews to ILB. They could move his ass to SS for all the good it would do them against Wilson and Lynch. Seattle would likely murder ahealthyGB team by at least 10. A hobbled Rodgers? It's going to be the worst game of the week.

EDIT: I hope Andy can pull one out. I don't have much confidence that they can, but the inevitable Pats/Seafags SB is about the worst scenario possible. I'll be hoping that a meteor hits the stadium during the National Anthem.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I now hope kam chancellor kills rob gronkowski dead on the field. I hated the patriots. Now i understand it is something more. Something pure.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Less than two days for Azeth to become insufferable. I'm honestly surprised it tookthatlong.

For good measure here's Gronk carrying a DB for ten full yards on his back

untitled-15.jpg

#Jordan #TEGOAT

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Azeth, your neg makes me laugh. At least you didn't hide behind anonymity. But you still are a worthless poster. That much can be agreed upon by this board.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I would more pin that on KAM than on Wilson lighting up the Carolina D.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I just hope the Colts don't lose to the Patriots after they rush for 200 yards and 4 touchdowns and then we have to hear about how much better Tom Brady is than Luck.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just hope the Colts don't lose to the Patriots after they rush for 200 yards and 4 touchdowns and then we have to hear about how much better Tom Brady is than Luck.
Then we can just hear about how awesome Belicheck is.