The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Colts Josh McNary charged with rape | ProFootballTalk

not exactly the kind of attention you want on your team right about now.
Coincidental timing too... Sucks overall because he'll likely not play until he's proven innocent. Exemption list here he comes!

Seems way to textbook to me... Basically hitting all the marks of what constitutes as rape. Looks like someone (victim) did some light reading to make it sound good... Think this is another case of a athlete being falsely accused and hoping for a payday.

She says she told McNary, "No, I am too drunk for this, I need to lay down, have to work, and I'm not OK with this." She put her arm out towards the male and told him "No."

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So, she's too drunk to have sex, but she's notquitedrunk enough to be able to lose most of her cognitive functions, motor, and reasoning skills...

jennifer-lawrence-oh-yeah-thumbs-up_zpsc5ed01c5.gif

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He works for ESPN now and was on Stephen A. Smith's show. Amazing that they would be saying some totally contrived controversial shit. The sponsors thank you for buying into these imaginary narratives yet again. Insure your Buick with Nationwide and be sure to grab some Papa John's and Bud Light on the way home.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
He works for ESPN now and was on Stephen A. Smith's show. Amazing that they would be saying some totally contrived controversial shit. The sponsors thank you for buying into these imaginary narratives yet again. Insure your Buick with Nationwide and be sure to grab some Papa John's and Bud Light on the way home.
Thank you I will

I think Ray might be too dumb even for ESPN. Makes Skip Bayless look informed.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Ray Lewis bullshit was posted for a day and a half before anyone commented. Because it's a stupid comment from the stupidest person on the stupidest show on the stupidest network. And you dipshits are now talking about it because the stupidest poster here made a fucktarded post about it.

Boo.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is this the Stephen Smith from Mad Dog on Sirius? I think that is the worst show I have ever listened too. It makes me instantly swap to something else.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Uhhh, it's Wisconsin. Pretty sure REO Speedwagon and Journey are norm on radio. 90s grunge is hot shit.
Quit being a fucktard. That music is on in every city as Classic Rock and if you look, 94.5 is a classic rock station that plays oldies.

Some people actually still like to listen to that as compared to the shit that's being put out now.