The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's cheating. Is it constant cheating?
It's a fair question because there might not be enough proof to prove 'constant' cheating in a court of law. But then again, this isn't a court of law, it's an internet forum. 'Constant' cheating is my (and most football fans') opinion.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That was a dumb bet to make. Uber hadn't really been around posting often until semi recently, and he went for tolerable Uber to shit poster Uber in a hurry. That is total lose lose for you, Burnem. If the Patriots lose he would disappear again anyway, and you wouldn't even need the bet. And now if they win we have to listen to him gloat about you being banned, and you will be gone for a year. Not smart man!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
That was a dumb bet to make. Uber hadn't really been around posting often until semi recently, and he went for tolerable Uber to shit poster Uber in a hurry. That is total lose lose for you, Burnem. If the Patriots lose he would disappear again anyway, and you wouldn't even need the bet. And now if they win we have to listen to him gloat about you being banned, and you will be gone for a year. Not smart man!
I really don't care, the only reason I tried to back out of the bet was because I honestly forgot he was the cock sucking faggot that already got away with welching twice or just once since Tuco loves technicalities.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
It's pathetic how many people are butt hurt over under inflated balls, wait till they start testing for HGH and half the league is suspended I can't fucking wait....those tears are gonna be delicious!

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Guys its totally out of the question whats better, getting the balls all oiled up or deflated.

rrr_img_88803.jpg

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Apparently deflating the balls has nothing to do with Tom Brady or the passing game at all:Deflated: the Statistically Impossible Patriots Fumble Record | PJ Lifestyle
Keep trying... concerning that graph.

I?m sorry to say it, but you have been suckered by the oldest statistical visual trick in the book, the suppressed zero. Instead of starting the vertical axis at zero where it should be, they start it at 30. This makes the Patriots 33 fumbles look like zero and the Philly/Denver number of 72 look huge. Redraw the plot with a true zero and you?ll see that the Patriots at 33 are at about half of 72 = 36, not the ginormous difference that the graph fools you into seeing. They?re better than the rest but not so much better than Saint Louis through Houston, the teams with the nearest good records.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
More information...

Just to go deeper inside the process, here is what they are talking about when they talk about rubbing the football to get tackiness.

rrr_img_88804.jpg

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, that graph and his statistical 'analysis' is a joke. Not surprising, if you read up on the author J. Christian Adams.