The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Based on the wild card round, I'd take all the home teams again. Only iffy one is the Ravens, but I think the Pats go the Super Bowl.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lions got robbed. Shit refs.

Packers were going to stomp either of these teams anyway, so it didn't really matter.

Packers, Seahawks, Patriots & Broncos final 4. Sounds about right as they were easily the 4 best teams in the league.

moontayle

Golden Squire
That was a bad game by Dallas. They can't make those mistakes next week and hope to win. GB by 10.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So what we know to is Stafford couldnt it together even tho the Americans want it to be so

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Packers over Cowboys.
Panthers over Seahawks

Patriots over Ravens
Colts over Broncos

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Arizona, Cincy, Pitt and Dallas. No one will be able to stop Demarco Murray this post season, Baltimore can't contain Antonio Brown even without Bell, Indy sucks and the only team worse then Indy is the Panthers limping in at a respectable 7-8-1.
Sweet picks Nostradamus

Xevy

Log Wizard
Packers/Seahawks/Ravens/Broncos

At least if Indy loses to the Broncos it means I'll still get to root for Manning in the championship/Super Bowl.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Wow can't believe Dallas pulled it out from cheap shot Lions and the refs. Top 10 performance by Romo again.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I guess since Pitt and Cinci shit the bed, I'm gonna be an Indy fan. I might be coerced to be a GB fan since Aaron Rodgers is dreamy and Smith is gone.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Even with the bad PI call (only thing I can think of is that the pass was deemed uncatchable, it hit Hitchens in the middle of his back) Caldwell has to go for it on that 4th and 1 instead of trying to draw them offside.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Even with the bad PI call (only thing I can think of is that the pass was deemed uncatchable, it hit Hitchens in the middle of his back) Caldwell has to go for it on that 4th and 1 instead of trying to draw them offside.
I agree with this, and I wanted Dallas to win but holy fuck what a bad flag pick up that was

Xevy

Log Wizard
There was holding on the defensive player, hands to the face by the offensive player, and pass interference by the defensive player on that call. Three penalties, but two go against the Cowboys. That should've been called. At best, the defender could have turned to look at the ball and act like he was playing for it, but then it would've been holding as he fucking tugged on his jersey while they were running.

Basically: Cowboys Belicheking to a Super Bowl!

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/b...3facba8cbc.gif

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He made contact before the ball was even there as well, if the flag isn't picked up it's a first down in Dallas territory. How can you even attempt to play that off as not a huge deal?

Also, name me how many times you've seen a penalty called like that, a couple players go bitch about it and then officials go "oh okay, let me go pick that shit up then"? It was ridiculous.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I agree, that was some pussy shit. If you don't want to win bad enough to make 1 yard in a playoff game, you've got no business being there.