The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don't think any of us are Detroit fans.
DeLLy

Tuconets
I'll take that bet.
smile.png

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Plus you are high if you think I am rooting for Detroit. Fuck those dirty hitting assholes with a rusty chainsaw. I was actually fine with the cowboys winning that, because it meant another wild card implosion for them. What little class that team had left town the day Sanders retired.

While I am disgusted by homer fans from "'Merica's Team" acting like that flag pickup was not in the least bit bullshit and that the VP of officiating stepping off of Jerry's Hokkermobile was somehow business as usual, I would have been just as pissed no matter who benefited from that horse shit. Even my own team when my favorite QB was playing (I hated that Favre rolled over to give Sapp the sack record and that shit counted). Acting like this is somehow Cowboy hate is just deflecting. The Dallas fans are acting like Golden Taint did during the Failmary debacle, when he denied any part of that play was questionable. The entire rest of the planet outside of Seattle was basically collectively going "Really?". That's what it is like discussing this call with you homers.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Dallas fans are acting like Golden Taint did during the Failmary debacle, when he denied any part of that play was questionable. The entire rest of the planet outside of Seattle was basically collectively going "Really?". That's what it is like discussing this call with you homers.
Yes.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't think any of us are Detroit fans. Also even Seahawks fans admitted that call was bad. There's 150 Dallas fans here and not one of you has said the PI fuck up was a fuck up. The closest is when you guys stammer and stutter about how it didn'treallyeffect the game probably maybe and he should have gone for it after the fuck up anyways.
A lot of us have been saying it was questionable call that could go either way. The fact that the referee announced the call while they were still discussing it is because of the NFL's genius decision to throw in refs who've never worked together before in playoff games.

And anyone who's saying their only concern is truth and justice can fuck right off. There's no way you're this invested if you're not a fan of either team or you don't hate the Cowboys. If a play like this happened in the Bengals/Colts game there's no chance in hell I'd spend several pages arguing with you morons about it.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
They got fucked on the play but not as bad as people are trying to make it out to be, the result of the play should have been offsetting penalties 3rd and 1. Nothing about the way the Lions played the entire second half suggest they would have won had the proper offsetting penalty call been made.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Plus you are high if you think I am rooting for Detroit. Fuck those dirty hitting assholes with a rusty chainsaw. I was actually fine with the cowboys winning that, because it meant another wild card implosion for them. What little class that team had left town the day Sanders retired.

While I am disgusted by homer fans from "'Merica's Team" acting like that flag pickup was not in the least bit bullshit and that the VP of officiating stepping off of Jerry's Hokkermobile was somehow business as usual, I would have been just as pissed no matter who benefited from that horse shit. Even my own team when my favorite QB was playing (I hated that Favre rolled over to give Sapp the sack record and that shit counted). Acting like this is somehow Cowboy hate is just deflecting. The Dallas fans are acting like Golden Taint did during the Failmary debacle, when he denied any part of that play was questionable. The entire rest of the planet outside of Seattle was basically collectively going "Really?". That's what it is like discussing this call with you homers.
Okay, okay. Fine, I will admit the refs really fucked up that play. It is a complete travesty they didn't throw a flag for offensive pass interference, illegal hands to the face, and unnecessary roughness on Pettigrew; penalizing the Lions for 45 yards, suspending Suh, and awarding the Cowboys 40 points.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They got fucked on the play but not as bad as people are trying to make it out to be, the result of the play should have been offsetting penalties 3rd and 1. Nothing about the way the Lions played the entire second half suggest they would have won had the proper offsetting penalty call been made.
See? Can't do it.

Repeat after me.

It was a bad call.

Then hit submit.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Oh shit, they missed another call. I wonder if they're going to release the full list of missed calls in that game, call it a wash, and have them replay the game after the season is over.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For everyone who thinks that call is a non-issue. Replace the cowboys with the patriots, and the jerry-wagon with the kraft-mobile (official getting off it), and 99% of this thread would be up in arms. It was a horseshit excuse for refereeing. End of story.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
The game needs less flags. I barely like watching games. Now people get paid real money to play. Not paid in beer and a pack of Winstons. Give me blood god damn it

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
See? Can't do it. Physically incapable, Jerry has remote underpants tazers and a zaps their balls if they go against the Cowherd!
I admit what happened in reality, both teams committed violations against the rules on that play and deserved to be penalized for them you seem to be the only person who refuses to accept the truth.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
NFL says Hochuli got 49ers roughing the passer call wrong | ProFootballTalk

I don't recall 5 pages of butthurt 49er fans shitting up the thread after this massively blown call. But your tears are sweet and delicious, DeLLy.
I haven't been butthurt since yesterday, but if anyone's team in this thread lost that way they would be extremely butthurt as well.

I don't buy it, they haven't had internet in Detroit since the purge.
Technically I live about the same distance from Ann Arbor as I do from Detroit, but Tuco is so cool I couldn't possibly live in the same place as him.