The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Talib is keep the colts offense moving. Let be honest. And the Broncos need to let Peyton run the hurry up. They suck in this slow down offense.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm honestly shocked that Talib has lasted as long in the NFL as he has. He got constantly torched in college every time we played kansas, Jeremy Maclin just ran circles around him when they matched up back in 2007-2008. Maclin had something like 19 catches for 200 yards or so in the 2 games they played against each other.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
They really want that long ball. A couple steps and the Broncos might have two more TDs.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
It's the slow down offense. Manning can't run it. He has to be in the hurry up. Denver just needs to be who they are. They score points in bunches like that.

Take the loss to the Bengals. 20-7 at halftime. They for hurry up and scored 21 straight. Went back to slow down and didn't score again.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I'm sensing a pattern in halftime scores.

Last week:
14-10 Cardinals over Panthers, Cardinals lose

This week:
14-10 Seattle over Panthers, Panthers lose
14-10 Cowboys over Packers, Cowboys lose
14-10 Colts over Broncos, ???

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Also, does anyone who actually beats their wife see one of those stupid fucking commercials and stop doing it?

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Man it's sad watching Manning if this is it. He's been throwing pop flies since he went to Denver but this is just pitiful.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I never imagined I'd see Manning making a cold weather early post season exit!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If this is what Luck's doing to the Bronco's D imagine what the Patriots would look like against them.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
It's sad to see Manning go out like this. Hopefully he hangs it up and we don't have to see him dwindling in Oakland next year. Definitely the best regular season quarterback of all time, just never had the stones in the post season