The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So I bet all you dumbfucks talking about 'Oh Seattle's defense just looks good because they had a soft second half of the season' are feeling pretty fucking stupid right about now.
The fuck are you talking about? Their defense has always been great, it's their offense that is extremely overrated

Renault

N00b
That was such a colossal shit-show by the Packers coaching staff at the end of the 4th quarter.

Packers also fucked themselves by settling for multiple field goals earlier on and giving up on playing offense later, just crazy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ponder out the fact that for all of the stupidity that went on in that entire game...if Dix just knocks down that Chuck it up and Pray on the 2 point conversion Crosby's FG would have won the game at the end of regulation.

Some serious Rahim Moore shit there.
Seriously. Dix was playing like a superstar all game, then he just fucking stands there and watches the dude catch the ball on that 2 pt.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seriously. Dix was playing like a superstar all game, then he just fucking stands there and watches the dude catch the ball on that 2 pt.
Of all the dumb plays, the fact that they somehow even completed a pass on that play stands out as the dumbest shit that happened in that game. Hilarious.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
So the Seahawks won like almost all of us expected them to, but let the Packers have hope for almost the entire game. That's even more diabolical than winning straight through.

Depending on how severe those Seahawks injuries are, NE has a chance in two weeks.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I feel like NE is the only team that has a chance to beat Seattle, but I fucking love that Andrew Luck kid. So conflicted...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like NE is the only team that has a chance to beat Seattle, but I fucking love that Andrew Luck kid. So conflicted...
If Sherman is legit hurt but tries to play like a hero, either team could abuse him and have a shot. GB's D shut down the Seahawk offense for a large portion of the game today until they went prevent and "completely forgot the game was still going on" status.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So I bet all you dumbfucks talking about 'Oh Seattle's defense just looks good because they had a soft second half of the season' are feeling pretty fucking stupid right about now.
What fucking game did you just watch? Can't tell if you are trolling or not