The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seattle turned over the ball 4 times, neither of those teams really deserved to win but Seattle wanted it towards the end. You have a 16 point lead and the other team has 4 turn overs, if you cant seal the deal there are no excuses.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Someone find the gif of the 2 point conversion. Pretty much sums up the first game.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seattle turned over the ball 4 times, neither of those teams really deserved to win but Seattle wanted it towards the end. You have a 16 point lead and the other team has 4 turn overs, if you cant seal the deal there are no excuses.
The difference was Seattle played the entire game. Packers just said fuck it, we've got a decent lead let's just sit on it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was watching the game where the Seattle defense won the game for them. What game were you watching?
Exactly. Same way they win almost every game. The offense does just enough and the defense carries the load.

Personally I think only the Patriots have a shot at beating Seattle.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile, back in Pittsburgh, they remember having a player named Blount on their team earlier in the year.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was watching the game where the Seattle defense won the game for them. What game were you watching?
Gav, now you're just trolling. You can say their D did a good job keeping the game somewhat still possible with a mega Green Bay choke job...which is what it took to help Seattle's offense eventually win the game.