The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

wink.png
can't wait. I'll disappear when they're exonerated...promise.

Do you still believe in Santa too?

Lol you guys crack me up. They're getting in front of the story in an attempt to force the leagues hand. It's desperate and pathetic to watch.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
If you just saw Belichick's press conference a couple minutes ago.. you should be packing your bags brah.
Let me tell you, BB is no Mona Lisa Vito and you fuckers aren't George Wilbur if you think that press conference BB just had exonerates the patriots you are down right fucking delusional.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Do us all a favor and "do the math" out for us here?

That would prove your theory, so go ahead
The math was already done, the most that the math allowed for was a .4 PSI change which drastically falls short of the required amount needed in order to make up for the 3 lbs of lost PSI from before the game to halftime on at least one of the balls.

The math was already done, the most that the math allowed for was a .4 PSI change which drastically falls short of the required amount needed in order to make up for the 3 lbs of lost PSI from before the game to halftime on at least one of the balls.
okay so quote "the math" burnem. where was this "math"

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Let me tell you, BB is no Mona Lisa Vito and you fuckers aren't George Wilbur if you think that press conference BB just had exonerates the patriots you are down right fucking delusional.
Well, no, it actually does.

They set up a repeatable and verifiable set of circumstances that can be easy replicated and immediately verified or disputed.

"BLAARGH HOW U EXPLAIN NO AIR DA BALLS????"

Heres how it happened /science

"BLAARGH BUT SPYGATE!"

No argument or data point is going to change your mind. Time will eventually provide the coup d'etat. I'll be back to gloat.
i dont think youll be back. once the pats suffer 0 to minimal consequences and brady gets his 4th ring solidifying him as the best qb to ever touch a football, you're done

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Well, no, it actually does.

They set up a repeatable and verifiable set of circumstances that can be easy replicated and immediately verified or disputed.

"BLAARGH HOW U EXPLAIN NO AIR DA BALLS????"

Heres how it happened /science

"BLAARGH BUT SPYGATE!"
How fucking stupid are you, seriously, nothing BB said actually exonerates them if anything it makes them even more fucking guilty because they removed the only possibility for the change in PSI to match what science says is possible without tampering when he said they weren't prepared above normal room temps.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just when you thought it couldn't get worse, uberest crawls out of whatever hole he was in to pair with azeth.