TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN

rrr_img_30098.jpg

rrr_img_30099.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who really gives a shit? What a dumbass, threw the rest of his life away to "save" the babbling bunch of baboons known as the general public. Oh no, the government knows who I text messaged and that I look at rerolled. Fascism!

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Who really gives a shit? What a dumbass, threw the rest of his life away to "save" the babbling bunch of baboons known as the general public. Oh no, the government knows who I text messaged and that I look at rerolled. Fascism!
I want to believe you're a troll, but it scares me to think that there is a significant possibility that you actually believe this.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Senator Paul has stated that he will file a class action law suit against the Black Prince and wants 10 million real Americans to sign on.

Keep an eye out, we need to limit the damage done before the time is right to give these snakes the fire and blood that they deserve.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want to believe you're a troll, but it scares me to think that there is a significant possibility that you actually believe this.
Hey, go ahead and live in your fantasy world bubble if you like, but government/law enforcement has been trying to get around warrants and due process for almost a century or more. You really thought you had privacy?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Privacy was handed over long ago to the advertisers and telecomms. The government is actually getting FISA orders to request the databases they need? That tells you two things... the government isn't already collecting it, but the companies already have all of it and then some.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so if your privacy was taken before its ok to have it continue to be taken and this is no big deal?

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
That.

The privatards think this whole thing is just a silly voyeur move by Uncle Sugar when the real action is the monitoring of citizens from foreign countries.

Bradley Manning's file dump is clown shoes compared to this. This is all go no quit big nuts Harry Stamper government sponsored internal/external espionage. If congress/senate & POTUS don't contain this shit fast, we could see the dissolution/breakup of all of our major tech companies and then some.

"Honey, I think our XBone is watching us fuck."

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
so if your privacy was taken before its ok to have it continue to be taken and this is no big deal?
Apparently, since people keep using providers that scan everyone's emails and download smartphone apps which send back all of their info listed in the permissions or TOS.