The NSA watches you poop.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Pasted fromhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/world/shor...rism-logo-mean

The Prism logo is slightly more opaque than the one used by the US government's Information Awareness Office, which boasted an all-seeing eye atop a pyramid, casting a golden light across an adjacent planet Earth. They might just as well have used the motto "We Spy on Absolutely Everybody". It's more than a little disturbing to think that someone of influence within the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency once looked at a rough sketch of that and said: "Yeah, cool."

The eye-on-the-pyramid scheme came from the Great Seal of the United States - it's on the back of the dollar bill - and is still beloved of conspiracy theorists all over the world. It's meant to be the all-seeing eye of God, but it's also commonly associated with freemasonry, the occult and a shadowy New World order presided over by the Illuminati. To deploy it in a logo for a creepy-sounding spy agency simply justifies the paranoia of people who think the world is run by lizard-shaped aliens. David Icke's next podcast will write itself.

rrr_img_30226.jpg

I got a kick outta that...
Lumie is right.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If they're watching me poop perhaps they can tell me if I can improve upon my wiping habits? Surely I could be doing it a bit more efficient.

I mean how many swipes is consider enough with a single wad?

How many pieces of toilet paper should be used in a wad to employ optimum fecal residue recovery (OFRR henceforth) whilst minimizing transference through said wad?

What are the net savings of minimizing my wad vs. going free-form?

Is OFRR dependent upon previous meals?

Come on NSA get your shit together.. and help with mine.

iannis

Musty Nester
I also feel like there should be butt-wiping lessons available on the internet.

I remember way back when I did my CNA there actually were buttwiping lessons. That was a fun couple of hours and I learned a lot. But I feel to keep this information gated is a disservice to the community.

if you're without wet wipes, just spit on a couple folded sheets of TP and have at it.

you're welcome, that's an original life hack.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if you're without wet wipes, just spit on a couple folded sheets of TP and have at it.

you're welcome, that's an original life hack.
If you own a dog just let it lick you clean. Saves money on dog food and TP/wipes.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't Obama rail against this back in 2008?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9845595-7.html

For one thing, under an Obama presidency, Americans will be able to leave behind the era of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and "wiretaps without warrants," he said. (He was referring to the lingering legal fallout over reports that the National Security Agency scooped up Americans' phone and Internet activities without court orders, ostensibly to monitor terrorist plots, in the years after the September 11 attacks.)

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Bros, everyone knows the best thing to do is to train your body to poop 15 minutes after waking in the morning. So by the time you're done having your coffee, eggs or whatever you've got a nice movement on the way. Get that done with, and go straight in the shower. No matter how messy the poop, you're clean as a whistle.

PS: don't ever, EVER, use the "face cloth" in my shower on your face.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Later in the interview, [Snowden] explains why the people who say "I don't care, because I've got nothing to hide" are complete and total idiots:

"Because even if you're not doing anything wrong, you're being watched and recorded. And the storage capability of these systems increases every year consistently by orders of magnitude to where it's getting to the point where you don't have to have done anything wrong, you simply have to eventually fall under suspicion from somebody, even by a wrong call. And then they can use the system to go back in time and scrutinize every decision you've ever made. Every friend you've ever discussed something with. And attack you on that basis, to derive suspicion from an innocent life, and paint anyone in the context of a wrongdoer."

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
people who keep bringing up the xbone's camera watching them all the time. is there some reason they cant just put a piece of gaffer's tape over the lens thus thwarting the gubment ?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Sure. I'm sure you also wouldn't mind if we kept your smart phone camera on all the time. We promise we'll never look at what you're doing. If you're uncomfortable with it, just cover it with some tape.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
people who keep bringing up the xbone's camera watching them all the time. is there some reason they cant just put a piece of gaffer's tape over the lens thus thwarting the gubment ?
So you're okay with having a device that can record your actions and your words in your house, as long as you can put a piece of tape over it? Good to know you're okay with Big Brother ramming his camera up your ass.

"Oh yea honey, this is the new Xbox. Yeah, it pretty much spies on the family and gathers information about us, but I can cover the lens with some tape, so its okay now, right?. I mean, the Xbox wouldnt work if it was unplugged, but I just cant do without my games, so Ill purchase this system with its device and let the government and other corporations know they can invade my privacy as long as I can play Call of Duty 17"

I mean, fuck, man.