The Office

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Andy was always a bit of an asshole though and completely oblivious. I can't put my finger on what they did to make him completely unlikable though.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
That was the worst episode of the season so far. Why did Andy have to come back, completely awful.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
What was the significance of the stupid little pop up on oscar's screen at the end of the show? something about "The Office: An American Workplace" in May or something?

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
What was the significance of the stupid little pop up on oscar's screen at the end of the show? something about "The Office: An American Workplace" in May or something?
Set up for a terrible clip show? This show needs put down it's beyond past it's prime and it hurts watching it anymore.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are they still making a Dwight spin-off or is that just a perpetual rumor? Would anyone even watch it at this point?

spronk

FPS noob
rrr_img_13706.jpg

Was probably the best episode of the season. The dwight plot was terrible, NBC dodged a bullet with a dwight spinoff if that was the caliber of that show.

Toby getting strangled was pretty awesome, they should have played that out a bit more though. The Scranton Strangler has been in the show background since the beginning, and while everyone thought it was gonna be one of the cast (Toby or Michael) this just kinda didn't go anywhere. Maybe its still not resolved, since they didn't actually show the Strangler.

Andy has sucked from day 0 and no different now, but I did chuckle at the end when he was gleeful at everyones misery. Long way to go for a laugh, but best part of the episode.

Fuck cunty Pam, Jim supported your shitty ass when you flew out to New York. I hope the show ends with Jim dumping her sorry ass in Scranton and living like a rock star in Philly, but of course the show is written to appeal to older single women so Jim will leave his own goddamn company and move back to a shitty job in Scranton, just so Pam can stay an office manager and draw giant shitty murals on shitty walls. Gotta stick with Pam's golden rule - try once, then give up forever.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_13706.jpg

Was probably the best episode of the season. The dwight plot was terrible, NBC dodged a bullet with a dwight spinoff if that was the caliber of that show.

Toby getting strangled was pretty awesome, they should have played that out a bit more though. The Scranton Strangler has been in the show background since the beginning, and while everyone thought it was gonna be one of the cast (Toby or Michael) this just kinda didn't go anywhere. Maybe its still not resolved, since they didn't actually show the Strangler.

Andy has sucked from day 0 and no different now, but I did chuckle at the end when he was gleeful at everyones misery. Long way to go for a laugh, but best part of the episode.

Fuck cunty Pam, Jim supported your shitty ass when you flew out to New York. I hope the show ends with Jim dumping her sorry ass in Scranton and living like a rock star in Philly, but of course the show is written to appeal to older single women so Jim will leave his own goddamn company and move back to a shitty job in Scranton, just so Pam can stay an office manager and draw giant shitty murals on shitty walls. Gotta stick with Pam's golden rule - try once, then give up forever.
It was an ad for the them. They've finally finished the 'documentary' and they're going to start airing it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did like Andy going evil and throwing Erin and Pete's little speech in their faces. And Toby getting strangled.

So Nelly is the most likeable character left on the show. What the fuck?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I laughed when Pete's giving his speech and Andy just had crazy eyes

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I got caught up. I actually liked the Jim and Daryl roomie episode. Shit was funny. Pam, I mean jesus fucking christ. "I liked our life in Scranton" Which part? Where you scammed your way into a job that doesn't exist and can't last? Or where you work for one goddamn moron after another at a company you couldn't give two fucks about and live in Jim's parents' scary 70s house? What the fuck kind of sense does that make? Jim is a fucking closer, he is starting up his company, living the dream. If it fails they always have the option of going back to mediocrity. I just can't understand how this is even a point of fucking contention.

Triangular_sl

shitlord
I got caught up. I actually liked the Jim and Daryl roomie episode. Shit was funny. Pam, I mean jesus fucking christ. "I liked our life in Scranton" Which part? Where you scammed your way into a job that doesn't exist and can't last? Or where you work for one goddamn moron after another at a company you couldn't give two fucks about and live in Jim's parents' scary 70s house? What the fuck kind of sense does that make? Jim is a fucking closer, he is starting up his company, living the dream. If it fails they always have the option of going back to mediocrity. I just can't understand how this is even a point of fucking contention.
Because Pam is a cunt.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think, to some degree, it has to happen. One of the big themes of the show right along has been that the office is sort of an oddball family, together by circumstance. Having Jim just be able to transition to a new life so easily would undermine that. After all, it took Michael finding the love of his life and losing her once for him to be able to take the step to sacrifice his "family", so it can't look like Jim has just been taking the past decade for granted.

However, that should be more through him realizing what he's having to give up, not through Pam nagging and guilt tripping him. It's just completely contrived. I'm sure there are many wives out there who would hate to have to relocate to another city, but I think most would be reasonable enough to realize this could lead to a much needed step up in their lives. Pam expecting Jim to give up what he described as his dream job and move back to the dead-end one he's been trying to escape since the show started really isn't going to do much to make her be remembered positively after the show is over.

And the worst thing is how horribly they've even written this. In the same episode where Pam realizes she realizes she's grown and can't go back to being just Michael Scott's secretary, she expects the exact opposite from Jim: No growth and going back to being a paper salesman. The juxtaposition is so obvious I'd think it was intended if I thought the writers actually wanted us to think Pam is just a self-absorbed bitch.