The Official Conspiracy Thread

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
The earth is hollow. It goes down quite a ways but there is no “core” in the sense they try to make you believe.
This is why I won't get buried, I don't want the inner earth lizard people to use my body in their zombie army

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
flat.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Everything that memo outlined has happened. Except Iran for some reason. It was always the biggest target on the list (unless you extend the list out to include Russia or China, both of which I think were in consideration at one time or another).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
So I’ve been a follower of all the conspiracy theory’s for many years. What’s up with this book and why is it so popular? I’ve also read Strange Scenes in the Canyon which is also always mentioned as some source of truth. The book is literally just a series of news stories with no real citations followed by it was all MK Ultra and Satanic cults without any factual proof.

Also I find it interesting that the Mormons seem to be the new Jews for the young generation of conspiracy buffs.
1701484024170.jpeg

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I went to the shed to get my "fighting fantasy" books for my kids and found these.. I have a couple of books to read!!
IMG_20231202_181317_376.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I went to the shed to get my "fighting fantasy" books for my kids and found these.. I have a couple of books to read!!
View attachment 502712

I'm particularly interested in the David Icke one about 9/11.

Lyall Watson is pretty great. I read "Lifetide" when I was like 8.

1701862453511.png

Also worth a look, "Behold a Pale Horse" is a full-on beast and breaks open pretty much everything the U.S. government's been up to over the past century. It's such a good book that the author got murdered.

1701862557365.png

• 3Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
People like MusicForFish MusicForFish trying to lure “aliens” to abduct him or get fucked by a Sasquatch. Meanwhile we have no idea how eels reproduce

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
People like MusicForFish MusicForFish Meanwhile we have no idea how eels reproduce.

Why is this a thing? Because one idiot on X says he doesn't know and projects that on to everyone else?

We know how they reproduce... How is this even a conspiracy?!

I came to this thread hoping for some good shit. Instead it's full of shit that already happened, aren't conspiracies or eel fucking.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why is this a thing? Because one idiot on X says he doesn't know and projects that on to everyone else?

We know how they reproduce... How is this even a conspiracy?!

I came to this thread hoping for some good shit. Instead it's full of shit that already happened, aren't conspiracies or eel fucking.
Um, theoretical eel fucking... Have you ever seen eels fuck? Well, each other I mean.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like