The Official Conspiracy Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Any of you guys believe the "elites are killing children for their adrenochrome" conspiracy theory that I keep seeing online? Because adrenochrome is pretty easy to synthesize with modern methods, would be absurdly more expensive to harvest children for it.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Any of you guys believe the "elites are killing children for their adrenochrome" conspiracy theory that I keep seeing online? Because adrenochrome is pretty easy to synthesize with modern methods, would be absurdly more expensive to harvest children for it.
I'll bite since I've known about children as sex slaves since the late 80s and the side benefit of adrenochrome for over a decade. Sure, you have the majority of these pedos that just want to screw and occasionally kill children. There is also a number that do it as part of a ritual. Humans being made in gods image, children being innocent and therefore closest to god make the best possible sacrifice (abortion fits in here as well). Adrenochrome is a side benefit for those already doing the previous. Synthesizing it would defeat all of the real benefit for their ritual, real or imagined.

Before you think this is just random Christian satanic panic I used to have a buddy that worked for a 3 letter in the child crimes division. They would just search for stuff online. They were recorded with a purpose and any group of freaks has some really dumb people that post or brag about things they shouldn't. I could go on but either you accept that kids (as young as newborn) are trafficked or you don't . Since the cult has taken over online I have stopped trying to convince the brainwashed. In fact this will probably be my last post about it!

In summary. Chestfeeding infants by trannies is normal and totally not part of a sexual fetish. Children can consent! Almost 50% of gay men admitting to having been abused as children, (it's actually higher than that by a lot, many don't consider it wrong) is not grooming, it's normal. Epstein was convicted of trafficking to no one and there was only one island in the world where this happened. The pilots hand written flight log (the original not the fake) only had famous people on it because they wanted to hang out on a tropical island with their buddy. McCain's wife saying everyone knew about him but there was nothing we could do was actually talk about his overgrown gums. The Finders were a far right wing conspiracy fetish. All of the people that testify to being trafficked as just larping or mentally ill and powerful people talking about it just a money and attention grab. etc etc yawn

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure if you're imagining having sex with other men, you're gay. Just because you're not acting on it (for hypothetical sake), you still want to fuck dudes.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
we know this shoot happy jap right?
043d6ccefe66df99c882c9f0fb37fc16.png

put your "asset" in place to do the dirty deed

ruby ridge was in fucking idaho, they then nabbed him and planted him in texas for killings

you know who else is like this?

las vegas shootings that is still a mystery

and now all of a sudden the man responsible for sirens and safety is the popo of maui

also btw, we need a Zapatta Zapatta fact check, but he's the first non hawaii'an chief

and he was just sworn in last xmas... so did they use their "asset" to wipe out lahinia?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
From the Book of Amos, oldest Book of the Prophets. A commentary on those who would immanentize the eschaton. Note that Sikkuth and Kiyyun in the final paragraph are alternate names for Moloch and Saturn.

The Lord says:

"Woe to those who wish for the day of the Lord!
Why do you want the Lord’s day of judgment to come?
It will bring darkness, not light.
Disaster will be inescapable,
as if a man ran from a lion only to meet a bear,
then escaped into a house,
leaned his hand against the wall,
and was bitten by a poisonous snake.
Don’t you realize the Lord’s day of judgment will bring darkness, not light—
gloomy blackness, not bright light?

"I absolutely despise your festivals!
I get no pleasure from your religious assemblies.
Even if you offer me burnt and grain offerings, I will not be satisfied;
I will not look with favor on your peace offerings of fattened calves.
Take away from me your noisy songs;
I don’t want to hear the music of your stringed instruments.
Justice must flow like torrents of water,
righteous actions like a stream that never dries up.
You did not bring me sacrifices and grain offerings during the forty years you spent in the wilderness, family of Israel.

"You will pick up your images of Sikkuth, your king,
and Kiyyun, your star god, which you made for yourselves,
and I will drive you into exile beyond Damascus,” says the Lord.
He is called the God of Heaven’s Armies.

Amos 5:18-27 New English Translation

• 2Like