Poll The Official Presidential Debate Thread (MON 9 PM EST 9/26/2016)

Greatest Debate of All Time

• Yes

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Yes sort of.

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Yes why not.

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Yes, I agree.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I am a faggot and I will not be watching the debate.

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters

Izo

Tranny Chaser
bush-told-of-attack-top-quality.jpg

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
A debate during Monday Night Football? Get a life American Politics. I might tune in after Julio Jones gets me six points.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I was hoping he'd take her down a few notches, but I don't think she really took any damage, and she was mostly calm and collected.

His comments about Obama's extraction from Iraq were pretty much bullshit. All of that was a done deal before he got in office. Keeping troop levels there at the levels he's saying we should have would essentially be a declaration of war against the government we just established. And perhaps that was warranted, but there was no political will to remain in Iraq for either democrats or republicans, which is why the ink was dry before Obama became president.

I've got plenty of issues with Clinton and Trump, but amateurish false attributions like that are annoying. The Second Iraq War was ill-conceived. Removing Saddam has some merit, but what we did once we got in was just a series of foolishness, and it was planned and executed by neo-conservative republicans that wanted a more activist military. Trump allegedly disagrees with the Iraq war due to the destabilizing effect it had, yet he said in this very debate that he'd start a conflict with Iran over as little or less, a much larger nation that would take even longer to occupy than Iraq or Afghanistan, and his supporters seem to support him on this point. Where is the sense in this, even internally? Ignore the democrats. He claims to be against the Iraq War for issues that he'd create from an Iranian one. #winning

I didn't catch the whole thing, but I was hoping there would be some discussion of microaggressions, freedom of speech, etc. She did dip her toe in the whole "black people have it worse", "white people have no concept of this stuff" nonsense, and he didn't go at her for it. He was focused on another element of the discussion.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope all these youtube videos of the full debate are still online when I have time to watch it.

• 1Like

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trump lost. And sniffed a lot.

Hillary didn't shake, didn't tremble, didn't sniff.

inb4 all the Trump retards accuse her of extracting her deathly illnesses from her body and secretly implanting them into his

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Trump was trying to be the "good guy". Show he can be presidential. He was on the defensive for most of this debate, which was not good at all. I think after he sees how this one played out, he's going to come out swinging next debate, but only time will tell.