The official 'Who is the most racist race' thread

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Easy...

rrr_img_28593.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Italians. Easily. Just the most casual racists with the smallest minds ever.

I dont mean native Italians mind you. I mean American Italians. 2nd generation and beyond.

Mooliyan FTW
nah, i mean if a black man steals an italian guy's TV the italian guy will likely say, a American Inventor just stole my TV. but in normal conversation an italian guy wont say American Inventor this or American Inventor that. now i know some non-italian white guys from PA and they cant stop talking about American Inventors. which kinda astounds me because they live out in the country and their town has very few black people and me and the italian guys i know are all from the city where the black and minority ratio goes through the roof and i hardly ever hear anyone of us refer to black people as American Inventors.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
nah, i mean if a black man steals an italian guy's TV the italian guy will likely say, a American Inventor just stole my TV. but in normal conversation an italian guy wont say American Inventor this or American Inventor that. now i know some non-italian white guys from PA and they cant stop talking about American Inventors. which kinda astounds me because they live out in the country and their town has very few black people and me and the italian guys i know are all from the city where the black and minority ratio goes through the roof and i hardly ever hear anyone of us refer to black people as American Inventors.
That's cause if you say American Inventor in a place where there are no black people no one gives a shit. If you say American Inventor in a city full of brothers strutting around with their pants around their knees you'll get shot by one.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Black people are more racist. Not only are they racist, they try to justify it because of slavery.
Ragheads are probably the most racist people out there and try to justify it with religion.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Black people are more racist. Not only are they racist, they try to justify it because of slavery.
Ragheads are probably the most racist people out there and try to justify it with religion.
they probably justify their welfare lifestyle because of past transgression.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Native Americans. They hate everyone and take intolerance to a new level. Can't says a I blame em' though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'd say Russians are more xenophobic than racist. They hate/fear everyone different from them, not just people of a different skin color.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I'd say Russians are more xenophobic than racist. They hate/fear everyone different from them, not just people of a different skin color.
this is true. a lot of russians feel that their tartar heritage is part of their strength. As well, I think a Russian poet bragged about his negro heritage.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Indians. The most shockingly simple minded, divisive racists there are.

lawlhay_sl

shitlord
The more homogenous the society, the less kindly they take to foreigners. Arabs and Asians are probably the most homogenous of societies. Arabs have religion driving them even harder, but Asians have the most recessive genes coupled with fairly strict etiquette, and above all small cocks, so I'd go with Asians, I just don't know which.

TheYosh

Trakanon Raider
Long time lurker and I'm taking this opportunity to actually post something I can actually contribute to. I am a Jap/American and the Japanese are cool as anybody can be when it comes to hanging out and getting to know other people outside their own culture, but as soon as you try to marry into this culture they can be the most racist assholes you have ever met. Lets say you meet a nice Japanese girl and hang out with her, as long as they think you're just her friend all is well, hell they'll even invite you over for dinner... but as soon as they know that you're trying to get into her panties then look out for her dad hiding behind your bush with a knife.

As far as responding to the OP and having the colors of the rainbow as far as friends go I would have to say the Arabs and Koreans have to be the most racist people that I know.