The official 'Who is the most racist race' thread

Desmas_sl

shitlord
(Nationally, in the US) American Inventors play the race card every single opportunity they get on a daily basis. It's boring. Old news. Just take a look at the neighborhoods where the major race pool is of black people: no one wants to live there except them. Property values suck.

(International Travels) I've found Germans (East Germans, specifically) to be the most xenophobic people I've ever ran into when I traveled to Frankfurt-Oder and Berlin.

(Conclusion) Nazi's had the right idea. They just targeted the wrong group of people. (I'm looking at you Dune Coons, making the rest of the world miserable with Religion)

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i hear the Icelandic people are pretty stoked up about keeping their Race pure......would that make them Racist

Dunhill

N00b
Negros by far. More specifically Ethiopeans. Useless and racist. And they all throw fucking rocks at you if you're a white tourist. We should have let them all starve to death in the 80s.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Negros by far. More specifically Ethiopeans. Useless and racist. And they all throw fucking rocks at you if you're a white tourist. We should have let them all starve to death in the 80s.
what the fuck. those ungrateful fucks.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Koreans, hands down. Arrogant mother fuckers who think they are the master race, when really its us Germans.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
How many Native Americans/Africans died at the hands of early United States doctrine?
I dunno, that one's tough, because you can spread the blame around between the various colonial powers and the emerging New World countries. Not to mention that it wasn't nearly as systemic as what Ze Germans managed to accomplish. I don't think there's too many equivalent examples in human history where a society as large as Germany set out to completely eradicate an entire ethnicity with an industrial strategy.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
This thread could really turn it around for black people.
rrr_img_28856.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I wouldn't classify Indians (dot) as racist, but more just hateful in general. I work in the IT field so I'm surrounded by the curry-snorting bastards and I've never seen them actively nor passively do anything I'd consider racist. They are horrible, hateful human beings in general, however.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Good point, there's hatred and there is racism. I would rank the dots #1 for hatred without a doubt with my experiences. As for the racism part I'll answer it by comparing my own experiences (I am asian) with how others have treated me in my 30+ years.

Blacks. It doesn't matter if they are ghetto trash or an ivy league graduate it's all the same. A close second are recent generational immigrants from Central and South America. There is a connection here and it is something I've had long conversations with the two groups about. They fucking HATE folks that will come to this country, work 12 hour jobs 6 days a week, have their kids learn the language and integrate, and make something of their lives. The blacks play the race card as to why they are as a culture being held down by the man and the immigrants refuse to embrace the country they've chosen to flee to.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
The asian Indians have the worst racism, but it's an internal racism. Most people outside of India don't really know about it. But India is split into a bunch of distinct groups of different origin. They are classified as different castes under Hinduism.

Of these castes, well there's higher and lower. And the ones who are right at the bottom, are called 'untouchables'. Being that they are viewed as unclean, so dirty that even getting in contact with their shadow on the ground is avoided, their shadow is dirty. And guess what, the untouchables are the darkest skinned people in India. Higher castes are lighter skinned.

Untouchables have to work at the worst jobs (bear in mind the worst jobs in India : LOL) so they clean animal shit out of the streets, deal with garbage, sewers and filth. With ZERO chance of moving upwards in life.

Most people outside India don't know about this, any person from India you might have met, ie someone who's family had the resources to get out are from a higher caste and probably educated and world-smart-enough to know not discuss such matters with someone outside of India. Also their being from a higher caste explains the haughty attitude that you will find.

So people in India will really look down on anyone dark skinned. We had a thing a few years ago, I'm in Australia and the Australian Cricket team toured India, one of our players was dark skinned, Andrew Symonds, he was getting heckled by the crowd who would call out monkey sounds at him. It was confusing to most Australians who would ask "why would they do that? They're dark too" not knowing that people in India see themselves as being a tanned skin (light tanned in their eyes) as much as possible and any sign of a darker skin is to be looked down on.

Skin lightening products are a huge industry in India.

TLDR: People from India are the worst racists!!!!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm pretty sure most people outside of India know about the caste system. Anyway, everything you described isn't really racist, it's classist, or maybe colorist. Indians hate everyone and everything.