The Oh Shit it's almost xmas and I've run out of ideas for presents thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
That's hideous. Haha.

Hideous you say?
Spoilered because I'm warning you all....
1576628990326.png

What is it you ask?

A "tube of lipstick" supposedly

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's part of christmas, not knowing what your present is until you unwrap it

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
My wife got a washing machine for Christmas. I told her that is all she's getting from me and she got all pissy about it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Love this place. Christmas gift ideas thread turns into meetup for human trafficking LARP. stay righteous, my dudes👍

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Since we're on the topic of "gray market human acquisition".... If anybody has a good hookup on healthy babies let me know... for a friend.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hear you can get a good deal on a Chinese Uighur baby... might be missing a kidney though

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I.... 'll have to ask him. But probably as long as needed.

In that case go ahead and get one imported then wait till it turns 18. Might even get a good deal on one they're ready to discard.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I hear you can get a good deal on a Chinese Uighur baby... might be missing a kidney though

I think missing a kidney would invalidate the "healthy" part. Not to mention that's too young to harvest since it won't be fully developed yet.

Also, I hear if you're OK with a Chinese girl all you really have to do it take a vacation there and hang out under a bridge with a net to catch them as they fall.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user