The Order: 1886

bytes

Molten Core Raider
The final bossfight is a recycled QTE from the beginning of the game. I was in the mood for a well-done steampunk game but this just seems to be a totally wasted opportunity.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The final bossfight is a recycled QTE from the beginning of the game. I was in the mood for a well-done steampunk game but this just seems to be a totally wasted opportunity.
That seems like a silly quibble - plenty of games do the "You got your ass kicked by something you can't handle" as an intro that you then deal with eventually once you get your shit together and it works out fine.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Seems like Dying Light isnt the only game with a horrible end "fight" then.....

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Was there even a final boss in Last of Us? I cant remember. What i do recall is just running through the final area while getting shot at. Point being you dont need a good final boss as long as the story is good. Im still hoping for some good news tomorrow from the reviews

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Was there even a final boss in Last of Us? I cant remember. What i do recall is just running through the final area while getting shot at. Point being you dont need a good final boss as long as the story is good. Im still hoping for some good news tomorrow from the reviews
No real endfight per se. But I didn't realize I could still sprint during the end part, and died--thinking that I was just getting a bad ending (until it re-spawned me lol)

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Im not sure why, but this Wakandan laughing had me rollin.
It's the two fucking teeth he has. That shit is killing me. Good lord I fully lost it with the "console plebs" comment.

My damn father is defending this game saying he wants it so bad. When I point out it is incredibly short and that spending $60 on it is stupid he went to compare paying $10 for a 2 and a half hour movie and not for a 90 minute movie. I called him a dope and moved on.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Where is the second tooth? Only seeing one on his top teeth.... (And it looks like the bottom row are all intact...)

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Where is the second tooth? Only seeing one on his top teeth.... (And it looks like the bottom row are all intact...)
Just a figure of speech type deal because he is definitely missing a few. :p

edit: Looks like the whole top row of teeth are gone but 2. Unless I'm just blind.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Reviews are out from the more mainstream sources and are all terrible. Well some go as far as to say uninspired and mediocre, others go way into "crime against humanity" mode.

Personally learning that the game is NOT about fighting supernatural beasties is what makes me scratch my head.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Of course they are, they had to buy a few good ones given the budget the game had.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I dunno. A lot of the positive reviews on metacritic seem to come from the "who did you blow to get included in Metacritic" sites.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I dunno. A lot of the positive reviews on metacritic seem to come from the "who did you blow to get included in Metacritic" sites.
5/10 on gamespot is now up. This thing is a shit sandwich.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Every major review site has it as a 6/10 at best. Basically it's a 6-hour "movie" but it has a bad story/characters and ends with an obvious sequel.

Another trash next-gen exclusive. This generation sucks so far (except for Wii U first-party), save us Bloodborne.