The Orville

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Trailer looks great, will probably try it even though I dislike Seth MacFarlane. As an aside, is it just me or is his face really weird looking, something about the eyes.

Yeah, people get shitty, creepy plastic surgery, kind of like how the guy who owns Papa Johns looks plastic in his commercials.

Will definitely watch this on day one!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This looks ten times better than the new Star Trek series.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So it takes a comedian to bring back a Star Trek like universe that has what looks to be really good effects? I will watch this because I am hoping that the comedy aspect is not overdone. I love comedy but would also like it to actually be more than that. The concerning aspect is realizing that this will be on FOX. There was this other space drama that had a lot of humor written into its dialogue that did not last long, when it should have lasted a lot longer.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I can't be the only one...

Orville_Redenbacher_1979.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
it doesn't really take a spidey sense to think that both shows, Discovery and Orville, are gonna be terrible

i will still watch both though because fuck it i will watch anything with aliens in it

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
2018? My dick can't stay hard for this for over a year.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
first post does say 9-1-18

but that is the date for all "new shows" until they get the release day set.

premiere according to what i looked up is sunday sept 10, 2017.

it looks like it could be funny...

gives me a kind of galaxy quest meets star trek vibe.....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cool man, thanks for the update. I haven't seen a date anywhere else. I assume they will be pimping it hard during pre-season games.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't trust Star Trek, I don't trust the Syfy channel, but I'll somehow trust Fox with a parody show to give me decent sci-fi.

Maybe it will be like DC's Wonder woman.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
First episode is coming up this Sunday. In the maybe yes maybe no slot before prime time.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
reminds me i have to record this since sunday is one of my guilds raid nights (tues and sunday on the "main raid" nights- weds is gear up alt night-which if i go, i go on my main to help out)