The Orville

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The capt's ex is hot AF, she's got that look at decent sized tits that in some outfits look insane.

The episode had a billion inconsistency issues, duh.
what? you've never seen her best uniform
921dfedae04bca8cec06f2954f8597b2.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
The capt's ex is hot AF, she's got that look at decent sized tits that in some outfits look insane.

The episode had a billion inconsistency issues, duh.

She's a triclops! That mole looks like a 3rd eye.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Onigen

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't know how they thought that an episode of doctor boring dating a cheap version of Data would be interesting or funny enough to fill 45 minutes without side stories. Two of the worst characters in the show ffs.

• 3Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Issac is fantastic so I guess I’m a firm “disagree” with you on your post it seems.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't know how they thought that an episode of doctor boring dating a cheap version of Data would be interesting or funny enough to fill 45 minutes without side stories. Two of the worst characters in the show ffs.
fuck you!

underwear issac is funny shit!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Everyone does realize that Data is actually an SJW's ideal husband, right? Striving to get in touch with his emotions, no actual masculinity, can be deactivated and/or memory wiped, plus a functional dick that likely vibrates. So no I don't think the Orville has a cheap version of that.

• 4Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Sounds like some of you need to walk back to the STD thread if you can't appreciate this show.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
The Episode was good but it lacked another viewpoint to bounce back and forth between. I don't think their relationship needed to be the main focal point of the whole episode - but rather one of a few that the narrative could shift to and from at the proper beat. Not saying it was bad - I enjoyed it - but it could have been way better.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Doctor seems keen on fucking every non human on the ship, already had the ooze all up in her business!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I thought the episode was fine and I am always so surprised at how restrained MacFarlane is with his jokes on this show. He can pretty easily slip into Family Guy territory and I am glad he doesn't. I think he really enjoys doing this show and I'd be surprised if it isn't his personal favorite to work on atm.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

The humor/drama stuff seems different than last season to be sure, but I can almost guarantee that was the result of people anointing it TNG 2.0 and MacFarlane basically went even heavier TNG. I can't remember roughly what season you started to see the heavy single character centric episodes on TNG. You had some cool ones like Data losing his memory and ending up on some primitive planet, then you had stupid shit like Crusher fucks a space ghost.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The humor/drama stuff seems different than last season to be sure, but I can almost guarantee that was the result of people anointing it TNG 2.0 and MacFarlane basically went even heavier TNG. I can't remember roughly what season you started to see the heavy single character centric episodes on TNG. You had some cool ones like Data losing his memory and ending up on some primitive planet, then you had stupid shit like Crusher fucks a space ghost.

MacFarlane did say that he was trying to imitate MASH and how it used humor and drama as the main template for the show. I am wondering if we are gonna get a real "heavy" episode this season.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Doctor boring yes. Isaac? He's great!

"As I am incapable of stuttering, I must conclude you heard me". I was WAITING for him to say......bitch.