The Outer Worlds

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well maybe the 2nd one will be more like they had hoped 1st one to be.

They do have the skills, I mean Fallot NV was one of the best, some people argue THE best fallout ( but they probabaly had the budget to make it so). They also made the good pillars of eternity games which both were good. NVN?

Avowed is their next First person RPG, dont have too much on it yet but it looks good form the teaser.
Pillars of Eternity were all just as unmemorable as this game is, TBH. They're a long ways away from the days of NWN2, NV, KotOR2, etc.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Funny, I thought NWN2 was pretty dull. I prefer Tyranny or POE. Still a far cry from KOTOR2 though yeah.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finished this in about 20 hours. Incredibly easy on Normal with a Stealth / Rifle build.

Was kinda mediocre despite having some original Fallout devs. Not sure what happened ...

Last edited:

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Finished this in about 20 hours. Incredibly easy on Normal with a Stealth / Rifle build.

Was kinda mediocre despite having some original Fallout devs. Not sure what happened ...

Purchased by MSFT and they forced it out the door is my guess. I thought it was ok but not really memorable.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
so played this via gamepass. its.. pretty mediocre. I was particularly curious due to Avowed discussions. comparisons to Kotor for map style and size. and yes. thats what this is. which does not give me much hope for Avowed sadly.

companion depth was not much. alt choices for completing quests was low. fairly short. not a ton of quests. a number were way too much of travel to x, travel to y.

edit:dang, looking back through this thread I didnt remember this game being so old. could have sworn it was just last year or so.. Also, have to agree with most of what was being said. static npcs, bad loot etc.

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
so played this via gamepass. its.. pretty mediocre. I was particularly curious due to Avowed discussions. comparisons to Kotor for map style and size. and yes. thats what this is. which does not give me much hope for Avowed sadly.

companion depth was not much. alt choices for completing quests was low. fairly short. not a ton of quests. a number were way too much of travel to x, travel to y.

edit:dang, looking back through this thread I didnt remember this game being so old. could have sworn it was just last year or so.. Also, have to agree with most of what was being said. static npcs, bad loot etc.

Keep in mind the budget and all the turmoil going on at Obsidian before this came out. I was disappointed as well but I’m hoping with a budget avowed is great.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Free on Epic Store right now. This game feels like Bioshock meets Fallout.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user