The Paradoxical SJW: Shame a White Man for not Fat Shaming his Wife

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Some dude made some post about how he enjoys railing his fatty wife ( Who isn't monster level fat/ugly ) Some hamplanets praised him and others got super pissed, but the most important question is why the fuck is this news? I mean these worthless American Inventors are suppose to be uncovering stories and finding out whats going on in the world and here we have a story about some dude likes his wife news at 11. Fuck you.

Husband's post about wife's curvy body incites backlash

'Fit mom' Maria Kang and plus-size model Tess Holliday argue over Instagram post about body-positivity

• 2Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"Why is this news?"

*Posts it on a forum to discuss it some more*

• 14Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
The dipshit deserves all the hate he is getting.
He attempted to score some virtue signal points and published something that should have been kept between him and his girl on a public forum. What in fucks sake was he expecting? An attaboy and cookie? The professionally outraged brigade snapped it up and ran with it. They are not above eating their own and they show it over and over again.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Some dude made some post about how he enjoys railing his fatty wife ( Who isn't monster level fat/ugly ) Some hamplanets praised him and others got super pissed, but the most important question is why the fuck is this news? I mean these worthless Obama-sons are suppose to be uncovering stories and finding out whats going on in the world and here we have a story about some dude likes his wife news at 11. Fuck you.

'Fit mom' Maria Kang and plus-size model Tess Holliday argue over Instagram post about body-positivity

Media, throughout all of history in its various forms, promulgated pointless stories and gossip along with "real" news. This is not anything new. It gets attention from readers, that's why it happens.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Nope can't say I'd enjoy railing his wife. I'd stick to the other one.

It's kind of telling that the fat bitch says he was "born fit" like that American Inventor don't hit up the gym everyday. I am guessing she earns all the money.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Media, throughout all of history in its various forms, promulgated pointless stories and gossip along with "real" news. This is not anything new. It gets attention from readers, that's why it happens.

Yeah that's true enough, but you can kind of understand pointless stories about celebrities and other shit, but this is just some dude and his bitch. Felt a little more pointless than usual.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I do what I can.

Shit Posting is better with friends.

e654548d15b94ef877bc93aa1a28b1aeac9ddecbb7c84c3f0b3d100a2c33c921.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Some dude made some post about how he enjoys railing his fatty wife ( Who isn't monster level fat/ugly ) Some hamplanets praised him and others got super pissed, but the most important question is why the fuck is this news? I mean these worthless Obama-sons are suppose to be uncovering stories and finding out whats going on in the world and here we have a story about some dude likes his wife news at 11. Fuck you.

holy shit what is he doing with that hulk woman.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Hamplanet upset about something a man did. News at 10.
plus-size-celebrity-photoshopped-thinner-project-harpoon-thinnerbeauty-2.jpg

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users