The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
For much of these sites, unless "Magic" or the Giants (theres much evidence of such, fuck you) I bet they used some form of that rock melting to shape. Those little protrusions along much of the stoneworks have got to be something used in the construction for either holding them in place while they cooled or, the more fantastical, allowed whoever to lift them into place.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
For much of these sites, unless "Magic" or the Giants (theres much evidence of such, fuck you) I bet they used some form of that rock melting to shape. Those little protrusions along much of the stoneworks have got to be something used in the construction for either holding them in place while they cooled or, the more fantastical, allowed whoever to lift them into place.
they might have been something as simple as a "home" key for where the stones should fit with the other stones. i imagine they put them together like one big jigsaw puzzle. that acid stuff is fine until you factor in how much you would need. its non feasible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
they might have been something as simple as a "home" key for where the stones should fit with the other stones. i imagine they put them together like one big jigsaw puzzle. that acid stuff is fine until you factor in how much you would need. its non feasible.
Ya for sure.
I looked around but didnt see anything on whether anyone had pulled up any of the stones to inspect them. And I dont mean the ones that have crumbled. I'd like to see some more modern science applied someday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So Stonehenge was just a fun campground fire pit?
giphy.gif

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Interesting! :smuggly:

UFO videos are footage of real 'unidentified' objects, US Navy acknowledges

For the first time, the U.S. Navy has acknowledged the three UFO videos that were released by former Blink-182 singer Tom DeLonge and published by the New York Times are of real "unidentified" objects.
“The Navy considers the phenomena contained/depicted in those three videos as unidentified," Navy spokesman Joseph Gradisher told The Black Vault, a website dedicated to declassified government documents.
Gardisher added that “the ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ terminology is used because it provides the basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects that have been observed entering/operating in the airspace of various military-controlled training ranges.”

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Interesting! :smuggly:

UFO videos are footage of real 'unidentified' objects, US Navy acknowledges

For the first time, the U.S. Navy has acknowledged the three UFO videos that were released by former Blink-182 singer Tom DeLonge and published by the New York Times are of real "unidentified" objects.
“The Navy considers the phenomena contained/depicted in those three videos as unidentified," Navy spokesman Joseph Gradisher told The Black Vault, a website dedicated to declassified government documents.
Gardisher added that “the ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ terminology is used because it provides the basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects that have been observed entering/operating in the airspace of various military-controlled training ranges.”

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

So what’s a logical explanation of this stuff? And what exactly are they doing that goes against physics? I have watch the videos, and seeing as I am not a physicist, I have no idea what laws are being broken.

I’m assuming it’s crazy g-forces and such. If that is the case, what could a drone do without a squishable body inside?

• 1Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
So what’s a logical explanation of this stuff? And what exactly are they doing that goes against physics? I have watch the videos, and seeing as I am not a physicist, I have no idea what laws are being broken.

I’m assuming it’s crazy g-forces and such. If that is the case, what could a drone do without a squishable body inside?

Hard to tell anything from the videos presented. Low quality and a lack of background perspective makes it hard to see wtf is going on. So far it seems it's the testimonials and the radar data that has described the capabilities of these UAP.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

the explanation i see is the US government has developed some new drone tech and are putting out this UFO story ahead of people seeing some hypersonic objects whizzing along in the sky. do you really think the navy would admit that we are being invaded by otherworldly entities and not also collectively lose its shit?

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Tomorrow is the supposed Area 51 raid, either no one will show up or a shitload will show up and just stand there. I'm depending on you guys for clips of idiots getting shot if something actually does happen.

• 1Like

Brad2770

the explanation i see is the US government has developed some new drone tech and are putting out this UFO story ahead of people seeing some hypersonic objects whizzing along in the sky. do you really think the navy would admit that we are being invaded by otherworldly entities and not also collectively lose its shit?

I didn’t believe at all that it was or could be aliens. I thought it was drone tech scaled up. Some of the things those racing/stunt drones can do is intense. I just wanted to know what actual physics laws were being broken to better understand what might be going on. My concern with something like a stunt drone being scaled up is the noise, fuel and the damned thing just holding together.

• 1Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Some of the claims from the radar data are that the objects can go from hypersonic speed into a right angle turn, drop tens of thousands of feet in altitude and stop mere feet off the deck within a very short timeframe. Either we mastered newton or it's gotta be drone tech with some spicy propulsion.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Unidentified doesnt mean aliens. It means unidentified. Drones were my first thought as well. Aliens would be a lot more interesting though.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Well the sr71 was accidentally shown in what the late 70s? I can't imagine what shit they have flying around that we aren't aware of.

• 2Like