The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yes, the logical jump is to ancient high technology that all got destroyed, not people spending their entire lives to one single task
you didnt even make any effort to look at what i posted. that "hole" is drilled. if you looked with your eyes you would see that. those "straight lines" are done with super hard stone such as granite that was somehow made smooth and weighs 50 tons and was also somehow moved through a narrow underground tunnel. but yeah its alll just straight lines and holes. case closed. and you completely ignored the Schist disc. its ok, established archeology tries to ignore it too because its unexplainable. yet there it sits in the Cairo Museum snickering at people like you who think a bunch of slaves with stone axes built everything.

71612530-vatican-city-vatican-october-12-2016-ancient-egyptian-sculpture-of-lion-of-nectanebo-at-the-cortile-.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
you didnt even make any effort to look at what i posted. that "hole" is drilled. if you looked with your eyes you would see that. those "straight lines" are done with super hard stone such as granite that was somehow made smooth and weighs 50 tons and was also somehow moved through a narrow underground tunnel. but yeah its alll just straight lines and holes. case closed. and you completely ignored the Schist disc. its ok, established archeology tries to ignore it too because its unexplainable. yet there it sits in the Cairo Museum snickering at people like you who think a bunch of slaves with stone axes built everything.

71612530-vatican-city-vatican-october-12-2016-ancient-egyptian-sculpture-of-lion-of-nectanebo-at-the-cortile-.jpg
So what did Greeks do to make all those granite and marble columns Chuk?

What made that statue impossible versus Michangelo doing David or any other pieces when he did?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So what did Greeks do to make all those granite and marble columns Chuk?

What made that statue impossible versus Michangelo doing David or any other pieces when he did?
those are more modern carvings done with softer materials and actual steel tools. the really ancient stuff only had bronze or copper which doesnt do dick to those hard stones and they certainly dont carve 1000 ton trilothons.
9064346fad694090980e52a92ecce538.jpg

Michelangelo's David is 500 years old while the stuff you see in Egypt is at least 3000-4500 years old.
they were stuck using stone tools according to what science tells us they had. but then you say, well science was wrong and they clearly had more advanced tech to make these things. now you are the crackpot and next somebody will parachute into your thread to laugh at you.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
those are more modern carvings done with softer materials and actual steel tools. the really ancient stuff only had bronze or copper which doesnt do dick to those hard stones and they certainly dont carve 1000 ton trilothons.
9064346fad694090980e52a92ecce538.jpg

Michelangelo's David is 500 years old while the stuff you see in Egypt is at least 3000-4500 years old.
they were stuck using stone tools according to what science tells us they had. but then you say, well science was wrong and they clearly had more advanced tech to make these things. now you are the crackpot and next somebody will parachute into your thread to laugh at you.
Where's all that tech? Clearly some would have survived or there would have been some.mention of it...

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
You're all idiots and underestimate what essentially unlimited slave labor and no value for human life can accomplish with even primitive tools.

Primitive tools and cutting away when the digger does most of the work. Yeah. That channel is a hoax.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Where's all that tech? Clearly some would have survived or there would have been some.mention of it...
i dunno how long steel would last laying around in the desert, if thats even what they were using.
this is a bronze saw which was excavated
Cycladic_bronze_saw.JPG

and since science says they didnt have non meteoric iron/steel, then any found is going to be discounted anyway. this whole thing is basically just to shake the narrative that civilization started on x date and that anyone who says different is some kind of ancient aliens nutcase. thats literally the whole purpose of me posting in this thread. we had more advanced tech and practices long before we think.

I'm sure youve heard of this .
275px-NAMA_Machine_d%27Anticyth%C3%A8re_1.jpg

2100 years old and its a mechanical computer
that completely destroys any notion of a more primitive society.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
i dunno how long steel would last laying around in the desert, if thats even what they were using.
this is a bronze saw which was excavated
Cycladic_bronze_saw.JPG

and since science says they didnt have non meteoric iron/steel, then any found is going to be discounted anyway. this whole thing is basically just to shake the narrative that civilization started on x date and that anyone who says different is some kind of ancient aliens nutcase. thats literally the whole purpose of me posting in this thread. we had more advanced tech and practices long before we think.

I'm sure youve heard of this .
275px-NAMA_Machine_d%27Anticyth%C3%A8re_1.jpg

2100 years old and its a mechanical computer
that completely destroys any notion of a more primitive society.
They weren't primitive, okay. That's fair, these are the civilizations that helped develop mathematics, agriculture, language, and more. Still don't get how you make the jump to advanced/alien technology is the only rational explanation...

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They weren't primitive, okay. That's fair, these are the civilizations that helped develop mathematics, agriculture, language, and more. Still don't get how you make the jump to advanced/alien technology is the only rational explanation...
i never said anything about aliens. aliens dont exist. thats MFF's thing. my thing is advanced human civilizations from way back in time. like 10s of thousands of years ago, which natural cataclysms keeps hitting the reset button on.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
i never said anything about aliens. aliens dont exist. thats MFF's thing. my thing is advanced human civilizations from way back in time. like 10s of thousands of years ago, which natural cataclysms keeps hitting the reset button on.
Hell, some simpleton with a sword was enough to set us back centuries on deathray mathematics.
1024px-Death_of_Archimedes.png

Never forget what the retards have taken from us!

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hell, some simpleton with a sword was enough to set us back centuries on deathray mathematics.
1024px-Death_of_Archimedes.png

Never forget what the retards have taken from us!
even Marcellus, said WTF are yoo dooon!?? and killed that dude for that shit. he knew back then this man was a mega genius.
i think they wanted Syracuse so hard because of Archimedes, he had some invention that the romans wanted and Archimedes was like fuck off. of course thats nothing to the burning of the Library of Alexandria which supposedly contained over 40,000 ancient scrolls. all lost to history. reset button.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Heavy stones were moved with elephants and infinite slaves.
Everything built in the past was all elephants, slaves and the use of rudimentary machines and metalworking.
"High technology" for thier time, but not for ours.
The global civ were obviously as world travelled as our civ. Religious clerics, magik users and "Merlin I know everything" types probably had priority over others given the world wide connections of sites and seeming unity(temple found in the Grand Canyon is a good example of a NA site).
Shame the aliens threw a comet cluster at us. Luckily Space Force has our back this epoch.

chthonic-anemos chthonic-anemos
giphy.gif

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Heavy stones were moved with elephants and infinite slaves.
Everything built in the past was all elephants, slaves and the use of rudimentary machines and metalworking.
"High technology" for thier time, but not for ours.
The global civ were obviously as world travelled as our civ. Religious clerics, magik users and "Merlin I know everything" types probably had priority over others given the world wide connections of sites and seeming unity(temple found in the Grand Canyon is a good example of a NA site).
Shame the aliens threw a comet cluster at us. Luckily Space Force has our back this epoch.

chthonic-anemos chthonic-anemos
giphy.gif
how many elephants?
eopxl6_cWwLEXe11oQf6R_ISyV-0JycNz4YxpvyCWS-JwYUAFq86IDja7Gt5JVPN0H3vQyF7Ga-L6JCp_shl8Go2FCX-QP4D46Dvp-sGcHlxSY2RKmukztOIxWf8

how many elephants?
old-inca-wall-at-the-inca-ruins-of-sacsayhuaman-cuzco-andes-peru-south-BGA6RJ.jpg

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like