The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I can only hopefully assume that was a “are you this retarded?” video. But that was sheer fucking dumb. I need to listen to some pop radio global concert after that.
That guy is in a very special league of his own. Did you know he did a DNA test on a mud fossil and found out it was alive and not rock?

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Well. I thought it was funny.

1587365081173.png

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
MusicForFish MusicForFish thanks for PMing me the Skinwalker Ranch interview thing, I'll try and find the TV show it was advertising "Curse of Skinwalker Ranch". I watched the whole interview and the guy seems like he's trying to investigate it right.

I had a look and couldn't really find much evidence of anything from that place though.

Sounds like feral dogs and seismicly induced ball lightning is freaking people out over there.

By the way I appreciate you so much more now we have Lumi Lumi screaming in the other thread. I know I'm a skeptic and you are more of a beliver, but you keep it classy :)

• 3Like
  • 1Salty

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
MusicForFish MusicForFish thanks for PMing me the Skinwalker Ranch interview thing, I'll try and find the TV show it was advertising "Curse of Skinwalker Ranch". I watched the whole interview and the guy seems like he's trying to investigate it right.

I had a look and couldn't really find much evidence of anything from that place though.

Sounds like feral dogs and seismicly induced ball lightning is freaking people out over there.

By the way I appreciate you so much more now we have Lumi Lumi screaming in the other thread. I know I'm a skeptic and you are more of a beliver, but you keep it classy :)
Np Mister.

I'm uploading the first 3 episodes later today and will post them when they're ready for anyone who is curious.

When things start happening to this guy and others....and what the measurement equipment is telling them....
Really doesn't make sense...

Edit*
They show UFO's on Video, Orbs, Light Pillars, Lights seemingly coming from the ground, and a lot more.

When Bigelow failed to release videos, pics and, most importantly, DATA it was a travesty.
Glad we get a do over.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Chris

Potato del Grande
Np Mister.

I'm uploading the first 3 episodes later today and will post them when they're ready for anyone who is curious.

When things start happening to this guy and others....and what the measurement equipment is telling them....
Really doesn't make sense...

Edit*
They show UFO's on Video, Orbs, Light Pillars, Lights seemingly coming from the ground, and a lot more.

When Bigelow failed to release videos, pics and, most importantly, DATA it was a travesty.
Glad we get a do over.
Yeah please upload, I'll watch them! Change my mind :)

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users