The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So on one hand, you believe that humans could eventually start exploring the universe and finding life. And on the other hand, you’re saying that it’s impossible for other life to have already done so?

And no, I’m not saying life is meaningless. That’s the vibe I get off your posts. You’re the one implying life is meaningless. I’m implying that based off of imperial evidence, it is wholly possible that due to our age in the universe we aren’t the first creatures to obtain space travel. There are entire galaxies that have formed and flourished, that no longer exit. At which point do you draw the line for your refusal to accept what is and isn’t possible?

I see yours, and Chuk’s hypocrisy on the forefront here. We cannot mysteriously make a 100,000x leap in energy efficiency overnight. It takes time. We cannot blindly accept things as evidence just because someone says so like you want to do. Are you seriously that damaged in the head that “we can’t do it, therefore no one else can do it” is evidence?
As Chuk stated, how about you tell us why you think the blurry images and radar blips are aliens then? I've told you why I don't, which is the whole point of my posts. And before you start, I'll tell you right now that, "One day, in the far distant future, we might have the tech to do exactly that to some other civilization" isn't much in the way of a convincing argument. Nor is calling me names.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Can we talk about UFOs again? Any rumors on what the government is going to release?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dark matter has been debunked. The missing mass that people theorized dark matter on has been shown to exist as gaseous/dust masses floating in-between galaxies.
But... that would be dark matter you retard.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
how about this, stop insulting people and prove your point. because you make yourself look foolish by not even providing a counterargument.

I’m pretty sure you got things a little mixed up. In your fairy land, there is nothing I can do to provide evidence or counter your claims you you’ll accept. You’ve already decided you’re correct about it, so there is nothing else possible to do but to insult you.

As Chuk stated, how about you tell us why you think the blurry images and radar blips are aliens then? I've told you why I don't, which is the whole point of my posts. And before you start, I'll tell you right now that, "One day, in the far distant future, we might have the tech to do exactly that to some other civilization" isn't much in the way of a convincing argument. Nor is calling me names.

Why are you incapable of thinking before responding? You think we may be able to achieve XXXX. Why is it impossible then for some other planet, to not have already done XXXX? And simply put, since you believe these craft to be of earth origin. Explain why you think we have craft that can out maneuver what we currently have in such a great degree it’s a national secret. There are two sides to every question. I don’t have to prove my side. You have to disprove mine. And if you can’t disprove mine, then that makes your point laughable. And yes, I’ve provided evidence to both you and Chuk. Which both of you have provided no evidence at all. Just your words and beliefs. Just like religion does. Gotta believe without proof.

But... that would be dark matter you retard.

Yes, visibly detected matter is ‘dark matter’. God damn! Oh wait. That goes against every concept of the theory of dark matter. Dark matter was supposed to reside inside galaxies. Dark matter was supposed to be considered, a gravitational mystery. Matter that was supposed to be 10x as dense as anything else we know. Some even theorized dark matter as the left overs from black holes. At no point ever did they think dark matter was just dust clouds in space.

• 1Moron
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I’m pretty sure you got things a little mixed up. In your fairy land, there is nothing I can do to provide evidence or counter your claims you you’ll accept. You’ve already decided you’re correct about it, so there is nothing else possible to do but to insult you.

Why are you incapable of thinking before responding? You think we may be able to achieve XXXX. Why is it impossible then for some other planet, to not have already done XXXX? And simply put, since you believe these craft to be of earth origin. Explain why you think we have craft that can out maneuver what we currently have in such a great degree it’s a national secret. There are two sides to every question. I don’t have to prove my side. You have to disprove mine. And if you can’t disprove mine, then that makes your point laughable. And yes, I’ve provided evidence to both you and Chuk. Which both of you have provided no evidence at all. Just your words and beliefs. Just like religion does. Gotta believe without proof.

Yes, visibly detected matter is ‘dark matter’. God damn! Oh wait. That goes against every concept of the theory of dark matter. Dark matter was supposed to reside inside galaxies. Dark matter was supposed to be considered, a gravitational mystery. Matter that was supposed to be 10x as dense as anything else we know. Some even theorized dark matter as the left overs from black holes. At no point ever did they think dark matter was just dust clouds in space.
Ok big guy, its time for you to put up or shut up.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

jlawok.gif

I don't have to disprove shit, because there is absolutely no evidence that those are alien craft. Which one of us do you think is making the extraordinary claims? Do you truly think that your explanations are the more likely and credible ones? Be honest, is that what you think is going on here? If so, I'll just stop right now, because you're clearly delusional. YOU are the one that believes the improbable, thus YOU are the one that needs to give reasonable argumentation that you're right. If you look back in this thread, even to the very first page, I've gone on record many, many, many times about my beliefs that all of these things have a reasonable explanation, whether it be misinterpreted or erroneous instrumentation, optical illusions, common objects viewed from weird angles, willful delusion (wanting to see something extraordinary so badly that you overlook simple explanations), our brains striving to see patterns where none exist, or even outright hoaxes by people that enjoy fucking with people like you, etc. Of course I can't point to each and every pic or video and say exactly what it is, because I don't have enough info, I wasn't there, etc.

I don’t have to prove my side. You have to disprove mine. And if you can’t disprove mine, then that makes your point laughable.
I just need to pull this out and highlight it. This is literally the most retarded thing I've ever seen here.

Why don't you need to disprove mine? Please, tell me what makes your side the side of angels, of truth, justice, and the American way? Why are you the chosen one with the ultimate truths?

You are fucking retarded. There, I've sunk to your level. That comment by you broke my brain, it was so fucking dumb.

• 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Solidarity

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Because your side is literally you screaming ‘that’s not possible, no way that’s true’ without providing any evidence at all. So how the hell can I prove you wrong when you are literally plugging your ears and screaming ‘lalalalala I can’t hear you’?

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Because your side is literally you screaming ‘that’s not possible, no way that’s true’ without providing any evidence at all. So how the hell can I prove you wrong when you are literally plugging your ears and screaming ‘lalalalala I can’t hear you’?
There are no sides dude.
Stop being a cunt about this. It isn't the way.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users