The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
BrotherWu BrotherWu
The breakaway civilization seems more and more likely as time goes on with this disclosure. What do you think?

I am not familiar with the topic. I tend to be pretty skeptical of most conspiracy theories. I've come to the conclusion that Lazar is full of shit and QAnon is meaningless babble. Something is going on with these craft but I'm thinking they are not "off world" in origin.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I am not familiar with the topic. I tend to be pretty skeptical of most conspiracy theories. I've come to the conclusion that Lazar is full of shit and QAnon is meaningless babble. Something is going on with these craft but I'm thinking they are not "off world" in origin.
Only was able to get half my thoughts out. Long day.

No one said anything about the Qanon group, conspiracies or Lazar, so please chill the fuck out.
Just saying that your summation of it being our secret shit is quite on par with most of what is being spoken about out in the human consciousness engine.
Breakaway Civs have been spoken/written/reported about since the mid 1600's. I have a list of books if you do find an interest in this.
If you think about it, compared to some 3rd world countries America itself is a breakaway civilization. Large swaths of Africa and South America are just getting the internet for the first time ever (thanks skylink). To them we are so advanced it boggles thier wee minds.
The specific BC iteration I'm referencing is the one that has been spoken about by many for decades. There is the Public world. Then there's the Black Budget world.
Both operating in parallel, but only one operating specifically with a technocraticish focal point with moving thier science and technology forward being the only driving force.

Maybe this is a better description of the concept.

How far and how fast could our society push science and technology if we had zero restrictions, an infinite budget, access to the greatest minds on the planet and nothing distracting us from pushing ourselves forward? (example: no energy issues, no government restrictions, no oversight, no common man issues)

As much as void (INSERT WITTY JOKE INDICATOR HERE) needs it to be aliens, or chuck (INSERT WITTY JOKE INDICATOR HERE) needs it to be interdimensional cake eaters, the supporting facts seem to keep pointing towards the black budget SAPS of our mighty US MIC.

Sleep time. Chow.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No one said anything about the Qanon group, conspiracies or Lazar, so please chill the fuck out.
Woah woah woah, slow your roll there cochise! If you read his statement properly, he was just giving examples for his statement "I tend to be pretty skeptical of most conspiracy theories." He wasn't attacking you or rolling all those topics into your question about breakaway civs. Not everyone is as big of an asshole as I am (see below).

As much as void (INSERT WITTY JOKE INDICATOR HERE) needs it to be aliens, or chuck (INSERT WITTY JOKE INDICATOR HERE) needs it to be interdimensional cake eaters, the supporting facts seem to keep pointing towards the black budget SAPS of our mighty US MIC.
Or mundane objects that are misinterpreted/misidentified/misunderstood by humans and instrumentation!

Nah, you're right, it is clearly anti-grav tech. Literally the biggest technological breakthrough humans could make besides cheap and ubiquitous portable fusion generators, FTL capability, true AI, and time travel. So no big deal, I'm sure they could keep that under wraps for decades, no prob.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Yeah just giving examples of some of the fringe shit I reject.

I don't know about BCs. I don't know of any evidence of it.

I'm currently thinking the tic tacs are Navy UAVs using the gravity tech from the patents they've filed or maybe older tech. I don't know why they would file patents though.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I hope this doesn't annoy Chuk.

Or don't I?
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
<smug response>

Why have you not looked at them? They're short. You should watch them. You should also watch Commander Fravor's interview on JRE but that is a longer commitment.

I know that you think that you're just downvoting woo woo, and I would usually agree with you, but I'd honestly be curious on what your opinion is after watching them.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Why have you not looked at them? They're short. You should watch them. You should also watch Commander Fravor's interview on JRE but that is a longer commitment.

I know that you think that you're just downvoting woo woo, and I would usually agree with you, but I'd honestly be curious on what your opinion is after watching them.
I don't watch UFO click-bait. Neither should you. I ready some of the 'discussion', that was sufficient to know that this is just another case of 'no, honest, your mind will be blown blah blah', just like so many other click-bait things.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
I don't watch UFO click-bait. Neither should you. I ready some of the 'discussion', that was sufficient to know that this is just another case of 'no, honest, your mind will be blown blah blah', just like so many other click-bait things.

Pffft....the inter dimensional cake eaters are completely not click bait.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users