The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
A lot of the npc names in westfall are legacy of steel player names. Geneeal arlos in borean tundra origjjnally was in westfall, i played on the nameless so knew most of them by reputation(including mudcrush) or by playing with them on occasion- the world first aow kill was my guild and legacy of steel team up was 75 of us roughly. Arlos was a monk he got the first set of aow leggings in the game, i got the 3rd set. Durck got the first aow sword because noone from Los wanted( cuz the sword SUCKED originally it got revamped ~2 or 3 weeks later)

Arial in origmarr might be named after Rob pardo`s eq character etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
A lot of the npc names in westfall are legacy of steel player names. Geneeal arlos in borean tundra origjjnally was in westfall, i played on the nameless so knew most of them by reputation(including mudcrush) or by playing with them on occasion- the world first aow kill was my guild and legacy of steel team up was 75 of us roughly. Arlos was a monk he got the first set of aow leggings in the game, i got the 3rd set. Durck got the first aow sword because noone from Los wanted( cuz the sword SUCKED originally it got revamped ~2 or 3 weeks later)

Arial in origmarr might be named after Rob pardo`s eq character etc.
Nameless represent 🤘

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nameless represent 🤘
Nameless was so great that they merged with my server, Emarr and dont exist anymore. this is probably why bitchtits negs everything. he knows i was the top shaman in Everquest next to Jenamdar and mudcrush never got to be shit except be named after a worthless NPC in a worthless zone. meanwhile, every EQ shaman has one of the titles i created for the class.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Nameless was so great that they merged with my server, Emarr and dont exist anymore. this is probably why bitchtits negs everything. he knows i was the top shaman in Everquest next to Jenamdar and mudcrush never got to be shit except be named after a worthless NPC in a worthless zone. meanwhile, every EQ shaman has one of the titles i created for the class.

Ya! You tell’em!

Now back to aliens and UAP

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
i rather discuss ancient civilizations and other real things that exist, but to each their own! :p
alien high kick GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
if you think about it many "great floods" should have happened worldwide ~10=20k years ago.

ice age was ending. the ice was about a mile or so thick. think meltwater lakes. landscape shape- hills valleys etc alllow an area to fill up with meltwater as the thick ice (glaciers)melt at natural constriction points, then whoosh the ice dam breaks. water rushes thru the land creating a "great flood" that eventually makes it to the ocean, which is why the oceans have risen ~400 feet in ~20k years often times in relatively quick bursts.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I'd like to see JUST ONE video where it isn't blurry, distance, grainy shit. In your face, holy shit, that's a fucking alien craft. I'm thinking something like the Zimbabwe incident but with cell phones. 10 videos from different angles showing a fucking saucer on the ground and the little guys walking around. Despite all of these claims, there isn't a single piece of evidence that rises to this level.

Why is the government so secretive about it? The most plausible answer is that they think it is an adversary's technology and they don't want to show their cards or it is something from our inventory and it is counterintelligence.

I'd love to find out that these are ET but I'm on the fence.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users