<Prior Amod>
EjlRmS6VgAEBokR.jpeg

• 6Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is pretty amazing. Guy has everything Hynek ever wrote, all original documents. All his personal notes. Time stamped.

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Brad

Trakanon Raider
Nice site explaining how an UFO could fly the way they do without breaking known physics.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 3 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont understand why this doesnt have its own thread. Shits been gettin intense lately and i wanna hear some theories -

- Russian/chinese drones?
- False flag operation from pentagon to increase recruitment/distract from problems?
- IRL pacific rim? (crafts were seen diving into the water)
- Extraterrestrial origin? (honestly seems more likely to me, and probably less scary than if these were russian or chinese origin based on their capabilities)

I am hopeful that if these are ETs that they follow the prime directive. Using a long and fanciful line of deductive reasoning that is likeley wrong, , it seems to me thatmost species /civilizations that would advance enough to reach interstellar space travel, would have a similarly complex ethos that would align their behavior to something more or less similar to the prime directive, i think.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
i would presume something we developed was probably based on copying the other?

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ah, i cant wait h to hear one of the greatest mysteries of our lifetime be unraveled. But only after that banana bread is done rising

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike