The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Song from the 80s (pretty good banger) is a mystery and nobody knows who made it.

Full song with probably lyrics:

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
drones. that one is easy the acceleration wasn't all that fast either. i was expecting a FAST moving light, i got something i could do on my phantom 4 pro speed wise if looked at ~500 yards or so away.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Some creature under autopsy. Film slide from 1947. Authenticated by Kodak. Authenticated by the CIA. Almost sold for 1 million this morning until they held off to re-auction it. May sell for much higher too.
The guy that gave us the Alien Autopsy(1995).
This isn't the flick but
The film was footage of the crashed ship debris as well as the collection and autopsy of a creature recovered at Roswell. The controversy came from the movie being a recreation of the original film as opposed to the authentic film. However, he states that it is a literal reenactment of what is on the authentic film and that several slides of the authentic footage were inserted into the movie. Apparently various delegations from various governments went to him to view the original film and they commented that it was very similar to what the American gov shared with them in an information exchange. Weird stuff.
/shrug

Throw in Glenn Davis and you've got a party.
This is the mortician that made the claim about taking calls from the military about hermetically sealed coffins and other odd questions just 5 year before the existence of the film was brought forward.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users