The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Did you know that in the 90s, the Air Force attributed the "bodies recovered" at the Roswell (1947) site to Project High Dive, which didn't start until 1953?
Did not know that. Roswell is easily dismissed however, so bringing it up in 2021 can only be detrimental to any serious conversation about the subject. Far too old a case to get anything valuable out of these days.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
you're still working under the premise that these are sentient beings in physical crafts just looping around the planet in nonsensical fashion. a hyper sentient being in a hyper technological spacecraft wouldnt just joyride for the 6 or more thousand years of recorded human history in order to fuck with the locals.

You lost me here, cause you don't know what a "hyper sentient being" would or wouldn't want to do. It seems completely within the realm of possibility that such a being could simply want to be here to observe, yes over thousands of years. But it most likely wouldn't be the same being, or even the same species. Could be various groups of scientists / tourists / whatevers who just want to check out earth and this young species we call humanity, and see the path it takes while trying not to interfere too much.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
You lost me here, cause you don't know what a "hyper sentient being" would or wouldn't want to do. It seems completely within the realm of possibility that such a being could simply want to be here to observe, yes over thousands of years. But it most likely wouldn't be the same being, or even the same species. Could be various groups of scientists / tourists / whatevers who just want to check out earth and this young species we call humanity, and see the path it takes while trying not to interfere too much.
And only the fringe lunatics are claiming that every anomalous or inexplicable sighting can be attributed to the cake eaters. Why is it so hard to believe the visitors would want to remain hidden? If I'm aware of a group or species that is capable as such destruction as humanity, why in the holy hell would I expose my intentions or presence?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats assuming these are beings or space ships. that said, they would not scoot around "observing" yokels in back country and ignore 90% of the population living in cities.

• 1Salty

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Did not know that. Roswell is easily dismissed however, so bringing it up in 2021 can only be detrimental to any serious conversation about the subject. Far too old a case to get anything valuable out of these days.

It's not easily dismissed, how many mylar balloons from Project Mogul did they release over the US that summer that warranted such an extensive quarantine over the recovery areas?

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Annie Jacobsen has a good take on this. I am trying to find it. It had to do with Russia dropping a craft loaded with retarded midgets. Serious.
Yes, I am aware of that story. Russia is given too much credit, especially given where they are today, technologically speaking.

• 1Dislike

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
It's not easily dismissed, how many mylar balloons from Project Mogul did they release over the US that summer that warranted such an extensive quarantine over the recovery areas?
It is easily dismissed because normies only believe shit like Wikipedia. Go read the article regarding the incident. 100% debunk of the whole fuckin thing. It's just the state of things. More and more people just want to be told what to think, and if you just go along with the mainstream, you risk nothing.

There isn't an "approved" source of information that would even suggest it could be something other than balsa wood and tin foil wreckage from the balloon. Had to have been a balloon then eh?

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
It is easily dismissed because normies only believe shit like Wikipedia. Go read the article regarding the incident. 100% debunk of the whole fuckin thing. It's just the state of things. More and more people just want to be told what to think, and if you just go along with the mainstream, you risk nothing.

There isn't an "approved" source of information that would even suggest it could be something other than balsa wood and tin foil wreckage from the balloon. Had to have been a balloon then eh?
I do agree but that's been the case with mainstream vs fringe since forever unfortunately. NPCs going to NPC, asking questions BAD!

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

its easily dismissed because there no evidence of anything except balloon ladder thingy parts and the one retard who called the press saying he found a space ship. hopefully they demoted his ass to a bunker 300 feet below ground in the South Pole

let me explain why he's a retard. he said it was a space ship in 1947. how would he know what a space ship is, let alone one from aliens? that also implies alien space craft is commonly accepted thing. if he wasnt a retard, he wouldnt break the chain of command and contact the press of all things. he was a complete shitshow.

Last edited:

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
its easily dismissed because there no evidence of anything except balloon ladder thingy parts and the one retard who called the press saying he found a space ship. hopefully they demoted his ass to a bunker 300 feet below ground in the South Pole
Jesus dude, you really bought into the USAAF's cover story. You 100% made all that shit up.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jesus dude, you really bought into the USAAF's cover story. You 100% made all that shit up.
its the only thing that makes any sense. the aliens story is pure bullshit.
look at this chucklefuck.
roswell-gettyimages-864308318.jpg

• 1Worf

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Another way to interpret his look is, "what the fuck is this shit? This isn't what we cleaned up in the field."

Edit: another thing. Why would they bother to get every piece of debris out of that field if it was just balsa wood and tin foil? Top secret project Mogul, sure. But balsa wood? Tin foil? Why clean up what is essentially trash and nigh on unidentifiable by the layman?

• 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Another way to interpret his look is, "what the fuck is this shit? This isn't what we cleaned up in the field."

Edit: another thing. Why would they bother to get every piece of debris out of that field if it was just balsa wood and tin foil? Top secret project Mogul, sure. But balsa wood? Tin foil? Why clean up what is essentially trash and nigh on unidentifiable by the layman?
i didnt say their cover up story was what actually happened. I'm saying its the only explanation that makes any sense compared to the "omg we found dead aliens in a crashed space ship!". as i posted previously, the idea that he would even be able to make such an assertion in 1947 is laughable. the guy was a crackhead.

• 1Salty

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
i didnt say their cover up story was what actually happened. I'm saying its the only explanation that makes any sense compared to the "omg we found dead aliens in a crashed space ship!". as i posted previously, the idea that he would even be able to make such an assertion in 1947 is laughable. the guy was a crackhead.
Thats the issue though, isn't it? The only thing that makes sense within the frame of reference of what we know to be true or possible in 1947 is a weather balloon. But why do you assume that we are beholden to that frame of reference?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thats the issue though, isn't it? The only thing that makes sense within the frame of reference of what we know to be true or possible in 1947 is a weather balloon. But why do you assume that we are beholden to that frame of reference?
thats what i mean, its such a ridiculous claim. the guy calling the press first without even consulting his higher ups is a giant red flag about this guy. it soils anything about him. i also am unsure about the "took all the wreckage pieces" part of the story. if it was just some balloon, its not gonna be a lot of pieces. just the balloon and some tiny girders. take you a few minutes to pick the whole thing up. ive studied this story for decades. even the "witnesses" who are pro aliens ended up corroborating the balloon story with their description of a shiny fabric. i mean come on, give me something to work with here.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
thats what i mean, its such a ridiculous claim. the guy calling the press first without even consulting his higher ups is a giant red flag about this guy. it soils anything about him. i also am unsure about the "took all the wreckage pieces" part of the story. if it was just some balloon, its not gonna be a lot of pieces. just the balloon and some tiny girders. take you a few minutes to pick the whole thing up. ive studied this story for decades. even the "witnesses" who are pro aliens ended up corroborating the balloon story with their description of a shiny fabric. i mean come on, give me something to work with here.
Nothing I can produce from any corner of the internet or television is going to change anyone's mind about it 74 years later. Like I wrote before, Roswell is less than helpful to discuss. All you or I can do is assume what happened, what was said, and what was let out to the public. So why bother?? Even if the military had some way to come out and say yeah something crashed there that wasn't ours, skeptics would just roll their eyes.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Nothing I can produce from any corner of the internet or television is going to change anyone's mind about it 74 years later. Like I wrote before, Roswell is less than helpful to discuss. All you or I can do is assume what happened, what was said, and what was let out to the public. So why bother?? Even if the military had some way to come out and say yeah something crashed there that wasn't ours, skeptics would just roll their eyes.
It's hard to take Chuk seriously when he attacks other peoples' craziness considering all the craziness he himself posts. Lol. Don't try to argue with him, just neg all his posts and move on. It makes him cry like a little girl. Y'all should see some of the messages I used to get from him. Hahaha.

• 3Salty

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty much. all i can do is make comparisons to weigh the plausibility of such things as a military officer announcing to the media before telling his CO about the story of the millennia . imagine this boob in charge of the Manhattan Project. "you guys, you wont believe it. we just developed the biggest bomb ever and we are gonna use it on japan! lulz" or announcing that we broke the german code using captured enigma machines. even after the war, when we discovered the german prototype aircrafts. we didnt tell anyone what we found. shit is still secret to this day about it. we got the stealth bomber out of one of those prototypes, the rest is still hush hush. this fuckin guy aint saying shit about an actual militay asset like otherworld tech. this whole incident reeks of fuck up doing fuck up things and the military trying to save face by saying it was an experimental weather balloon. the russians would be laughing in their vodka if they knew how inept our guys were. also let me add, that they never got wind of what this was. ever. the russkies got all the plans of our best secret stuff. they even had the space shuttle specs before we ever built the fucking thing.

• 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's hard to take Chuk seriously when he attacks other peoples' craziness considering all the craziness he himself posts. Lol. Don't try to argue with him, just neg all his posts and move on. It makes him cry like a little girl. Y'all should see some of the messages I used to get from him. Hahaha.
post them all. you have my permission. dont care. you only add to my reaction score. go for it.

• 1Salty

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
the russians would be laughing in their vodka if they knew how inept our guys were. also let me add, that they never got wind of what this was. ever. the russkies got all the plans of our best secret stuff. they even had the space shuttle specs before we ever built the fucking thing.

This is somewhat tangential, but it's somewhat relevant and it's personal to me so I can speak with some confidence about the subject: back during 'nam, my father was in the USAF. He lucked out and tested high on the language aptitude test. Got to go to the language school or some shit in Monterrey, CA. (He said it was unbelievable; gorgeous weather, gorgeous women, and easy day-to-day in his classes.)

Anyway, he was one of two dudes picked to learn Russian instead of Vietnamese. He ended up riding in the back of a spy plane working under contract for the NSA spying on the ruskies from the Bering Strait, listening to their comms. His group's entire mission was to use the information gathered from the Russian comms to determine actual assets and numbers of troops, artillery, tanks, etc. They basically determined that the actual number of military assets the russians had were about 1/5th of what was projected at that time.

To think the Russians had a more valuable and effective intelligence service than ours is laughable. Maybe on the human asset level, but technologically? They had 0 way to actually make any of that Intel work for them to get them ahead of the USA.

It's been drunks and boobs all the way down the entire time, just like today.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users