The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Maybe this will help get around the religious cult that's cockblocking the data from being released.

Also, an excerpt from Tom Delonge speaking about the few releases that AATIP waa able to procure.
View attachment 372296
jlawok.gif

Sure, they totally saw the video but now they somehow don't have it or can't release it because the Pentagon is pissed, because they would never go against the wishes of the govt and release it anyway! Not to mention, the ultimate conspiracy theorists just trusted that it would be there after they watched it and didn't make a backup or even record it with their phone.

If I had a nickel for every "unquestionable proof" video, document, or element 69 sample that these yahoos claimed to have, but never released, I'd be fucking rich.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
jlawok.gif

Sure, they totally saw the video but now they somehow don't have it or can't release it because the Pentagon is pissed, because they would never go against the wishes of the govt and release it anyway! Not to mention, the ultimate conspiracy theorists just trusted that it would be there after they watched it and didn't make a backup or even record it with their phone.

If I had a nickel for every "unquestionable proof" video, document, or element 69 sample that these yahoos claimed to have, but never released, I'd be fucking rich.
its just excuses making to keep the grift going.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
its just excuses making to keep the grift going.
At this point what would you need to convince you otherwise?

AATIP was 23 million over 5 years and most of it went to infrastructure instead of personnel. I can't imagine the new program being more than 10 million a year, arguably a rounding error in the defense budget. It doesn't strike me as something big enough to make grifting worthwhile.

Last edited:
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
At this point what would you need to convince you otherwise?

AATIP was 23 million over 5 years and most of it went to infrastructure instead of personnel. I can't imagine the new program being more than 10 million a year, arguably a rounding error in the defense budget. It doesn't strike me as something big enough to make gifting worthwhile.
Nothing is going to convince the zealots. It's the same thing as all this covid bs. If you aren't virtue signaling with a mask and a perpetual bandaid on your arm, you're a heretic.

If you give ANY credence to UFO/UAP bs, you are a heretic.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
E_ZpYzQWUAIjXWX.jpeg

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nothing is going to convince the zealots. It's the same thing as all this covid bs. If you aren't virtue signaling with a mask and a perpetual bandaid on your arm, you're a heretic.

If you give ANY credence to UFO/UAP bs, you are a heretic.
i'm a simple man. i only ask for one instance. not many. one instance of a UFO in FOCUS in high resolution quality. i dont want to hear shit about thats asking too much. everyone has a 720p to 4k camera in their back pocket. i want to see that clear image so i can say, "wow thats really a UFO." every UFO image is unidentified because the potato filmed it with his or her potato camera so its just a moving blob of light and they mysteriously edit their videos after like 20 seconds. if i saw a UFO i would first grab my camera from my back pocket and then film its entire run until i didnt see it anymore and then a few more minutes because it might come back or maybe there is another one.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Sandstone theatre of carved reliefs in Saudi Arabia newly discovered to be the oldest standing relief carvings in the world. 6000BCE, older than Stonehenge and Pyramids.

Each is life-sized or close to it. Meeting place of some kind for the herders/nomadic people- Saudi Arabia was grassland back then.

Some are less than impressive in terms of 'artistic accomplishment' but it seems to be the work of successive generations/gatherings. The more complete ones are pretty fucking realistic, as they imply 'released' reliefs where the heads were carved in the round. As the older panels eroded or collapsed they were recarved.

4249401167.jpg

d270875555d30280cdec8d1ab8b73594.png

000_10z07p.jpg

16TB-CAMELS-jumbo-v2.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
i'm a simple man. i only ask for one instance. not many. one instance of a UFO in FOCUS in high resolution quality. i dont want to hear shit about thats asking too much. everyone has a 720p to 4k camera in their back pocket. i want to see that clear image so i can say, "wow thats really a UFO." every UFO image is unidentified because the potato filmed it with his or her potato camera so its just a moving blob of light and they mysteriously edit their videos after like 20 seconds. if i saw a UFO i would first grab my camera from my back pocket and then film its entire run until i didnt see it anymore and then a few more minutes because it might come back or maybe there is another one.
No, I don't think you would believe it. We have entered a day and age in which digital photography can always be discounted as shopped. You have fully convinced yourself that nothing will change your mind, you just refuse to admit it.

• 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, I don't think you would believe it. We have entered a day and age in which digital photography can always be discounted as shopped. You have fully convinced yourself that nothing will change your mind, you just refuse to admit it.
you act like i'm just some cynical asshole. i believed all this stuff 20 years ago. i believed in bigfoot and nessie and space aliens and ghosts and all this other unexplained stuff. i stopped buying into it with the digital age and smartphone cameras they still cant come up with one goddamned verifiable image of anything. they are so low effort, that those carefully crafted hoax images from the 60s and 70s are much more believable than whats being presented today. i only asked for one clear image and you couldnt even do that. its fine to believe in cryptids, life on other planets or the possibility that we are being visited, ancient history has reports of this stuff too. its something. its ok to wonder and talk about it. whats not ok is believing in blurry shit as something tangible because it validates your cause. it just makes you look bad to people who ask for evidence.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sandstone theatre of carved reliefs in Saudi Arabia newly discovered to be the oldest standing relief carvings in the world. 6000BCE, older than Stonehenge and Pyramids.

Each is life-sized or close to it. Meeting place of some kind for the herders/nomadic people- Saudi Arabia was grassland back then.

Some are less than impressive in terms of 'artistic accomplishment' but it seems to be the work of successive generations/gatherings. The more complete ones are pretty fucking realistic, as they imply 'released' reliefs where the heads were carved in the round. As the older panels eroded or collapsed they were recarved.

4249401167.jpg

d270875555d30280cdec8d1ab8b73594.png

000_10z07p.jpg

16TB-CAMELS-jumbo-v2.jpg
iu

hehe, i kid. thats pretty sweet. this stuff is getting closer and closer to Gobekli Tepe's 13,000 year old structures

• 1Salty

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
you act like i'm just some cynical asshole. i believed all this stuff 20 years ago. i believed in bigfoot and nessie and space aliens and ghosts and all this other unexplained stuff. i stopped buying into it with the digital age and smartphone cameras they still cant come up with one goddamned verifiable image of anything. they are so low effort, that those carefully crafted hoax images from the 60s and 70s are much more believable than whats being presented today. i only asked for one clear image and you couldnt even do that. its fine to believe in cryptids, life on other planets or the possibility that we are being visited, ancient history has reports of this stuff too. its something. its ok to wonder and talk about it. whats not ok is believing in blurry shit as something tangible because it validates your cause. it just makes you look bad to people who ask for evidence.
It isn't cynicism. It's capitulation to the fact that the dis/misinformation campaigns led by various parties on all sides of the issue have succeeded in their efforts. Your logic is 100% sound with the information we can all agree on thus far. Thus, you have put yourself in a logic trap. Nothing will convince you because the standards required for proof is a moving target.

A photo isn't going to convince anyone anymore.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It isn't cynicism. It's capitulation to the fact that the dis/misinformation campaigns led by various parties on all sides of the issue have succeeded in their efforts. Your logic is 100% sound with the information we can all agree on thus far. Thus, you have put yourself in a logic trap. Nothing will convince you because the standards required for proof is a moving target.

it would likely be a moving image since people still havent figured out how to quickly compose their still shots after 200 years, but as i said, everyone on a smartphone has the tech in their backpocket to make HD videos. amateur astronomers have incredible telescopes capable or seeing the rings of Saturn from their back porches. those images are also recorded digitally. none of them have ever spotted spaceships chugging around in space or in our skies. its pretty sad when you start to question this stuff and look into it. it implies no other worldly entity gives a fuck about this planet or solar system.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Got my hands on something special. Filmed on an old non-digital camera from an F-18. Footage correlates to a reported incident nearly 2 decades ago. Still researching before posting but I can hardly contain my massive excitement erection atm.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
it would likely be a moving image since people still havent figured out how to quickly compose their still shots after 200 years, but as i said, everyone on a smartphone has the tech in their backpocket to make HD videos. amateur astronomers have incredible telescopes capable or seeing the rings of Saturn from their back porches. those images are also recorded digitally. none of them have ever spotted spaceships chugging around in space or in our skies. its pretty sad when you start to question this stuff and look into it. it implies no other worldly entity gives a fuck about this planet or solar system.
The fact that you can't get past the "we have cameras everywhere why no pic?!!" says a lot. You're taking so much for granted. Telescopes have a ridiculously tiny field of view. Try to take a picture of anything in the sky at night or in the daytime with the best cell phone money can buy and see how it works out.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The fact that you can't get past the "we have cameras everywhere why no pic?!!" says a lot. You're taking so much for granted. Telescopes have a ridiculously tiny field of view. Try to take a picture of anything in the sky at night or in the daytime with the best cell phone money can buy and see how it works out.
if you cant see the object to get a recognizable image, then its just an eyewitnes account.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre

And yet in a time where supoosedly any good photo is faked, no one is doing that.

• 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Slow

Hosix

All labs matter!
Got my hands on something special. Filmed on an old non-digital camera from an F-18. Footage correlates to a reported incident nearly 2 decades ago. Still researching before posting but I can hardly contain my massive excitement erection atm.

If this is that circular ufo that goes up along a wing? Don’t post. It’s shit.

• 1Like