The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Todays ToE live stream with Lou was wild as fuck. Was a blast being a part of it.
I'll post it when he's done the a/v tweaks.
A timeline so you can cherry pick what interests you.

FCMJUqrXEAIt87C.jpeg

• 6Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Posted this in the Political Memes thread but it belongs here too. The 2012 Olympics COVID stuff reminds me of how 9/11 is visible on American currency printed from 1996 onward.

You don't even need to have an "active imagination" or use it. The images are so blatantly obvious that every time I've showed it to someone in real life they instantly gasp.

Make a paper airplane and voila:

1634880736772.png

WTC and the Pentagon. No seriously, that is what the Pentagon looks like:

1634880812036.png

Probably a coincidence that the WTC side has "United" and "America" on either side which were the companies that owned the two planes that struck the towers IIRC.

It isn't just the $20 either, if you do this with all of the 1996-issued new bills, they kinda show a progression of the tower collapses:

1634881308893.png

1634881318174.png

Weirdly enough the $1 bill does not show anything like this. Instead you get a headless upside-down eagle.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Like what you would do if you were harvesting an eagle for meat?

I took it more as symbolic for things being turned upside down and people being deprived of their freedoms as a result of the cratering towers seen on all the other bills.

Cause believe me, if the Capitol had been struck by 93 we'd have been living in a very different U.S. for a while. The Establishment is flailing around as we speak trying to grab at that power that eluded them back when.

Edit: After further investigation of the $1 bill, it was designed in 1935 and did not get a 1996 redesign like the others did, which might explain why there's nothing visual when you fold it up except a headless eagle. Who knows though.

I posted about this in Political Memes first and got clowned on by some British homo, more of my thoughts on it there: https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/political-memes.9107/post-3870551

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I took it more as symbolic for things being turned upside down and people being deprived of their freedoms as a result of the cratering towers seen on all the other bills.

Cause believe me, if the Capitol had been struck by 93 we'd have been living in a very different U.S. for a while. The Establishment is flailing around as we speak trying to grab at that power that eluded them back when.

Edit: After further investigation of the $1 bill, it was designed in 1935 and did not get a 1996 redesign like the others did, which might explain why there's nothing visual when you fold it up except a headless eagle. Who knows though.

I posted about this in Political Memes first and got clowned on by some British homo, more of my thoughts on it there: https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/political-memes.9107/post-3870551
I clowned on you because it's fucking stupid and just confirmation bias of things you are looking for.

You never explained why the 4th "failed" attack has no clue either.

• 1Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users