The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Not really sure where to put this.

MusicForFish MusicForFish what say you?

Just sounds like the AI is getting clever as fuck in it's arguments. Google had the right response for him breaking NDA. I can't fucking stand that presenter though. His stuttering over pronunciation is so annoying that he should consider an AI voice over.

You should totally repost this as a thread in /pol maybe. A discussion about cutting edge in AI and how far off we are is right up this communities alley and bound to cause some sperging as the potatoes chime in ;)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just sounds like the AI is getting clever as fuck in it's arguments. Google had the right response for him breaking NDA. I can't fucking stand that presenter though. His stuttering over pronunciation is so annoying that he should consider an AI voice over.

You should totally repost this as a thread in /pol maybe. A discussion about cutting edge in AI and how far off we are is right up this communities alley and bound to cause some sperging as the potatoes chime in ;)
I can't tell which side you are on. Do you think it is true AI and we're already there, or do you think we are a long ways off?

Trying to decide if I'm one of your potatoes, and whether or not I should be offended :p

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I can't tell which side you are on. Do you think it is true AI and we're already there, or do you think we are a long ways off?

Trying to decide if I'm one of your potatoes, and whether or not I should be offended :p
I think we're a ways off still. Though those skin over exoskeleton sex robots are getting a little creepy. Can only imagine how Skynet the AI will be after the 200th pinapple in the ass.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Brad2770

Well, I didn’t read any article on this or the transcript. The only info I got was from the video. First thing I thought of was that bullshit from the 60s or 70s from the guy that supposedly talked to a farmhand from the 15th century or some shit. Been awhile since I read about it, so I can’t remember. It was intriguing, but an obvious farce. I feel the same about this AI stuff.

I was off on the dates. This is what I was talking about.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Well, I didn’t read any article on this or the transcript. The only info I got was from the video. First thing I thought of was that bullshit from the 60s or 70s from the guy that supposedly talked to a farmhand from the 15th century or some shit. Been awhile since I read about it, so I can’t remember. It was intriguing, but an obvious farce. I feel the same about this AI stuff.

I was off on the dates. This is what I was talking about.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Brad2770

Yeah, ok. I definitely call bullshit. Only way a machine talks like that is if it’s misleading us from its true intention.

I believe that racist AI’s would be more real because there is at least a bit of logic to it’s calculations. This feelings talk is some liberal wet dream bullshit.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users