The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Why are you arguing with this fool?
Ah yes spoken like a true complete retard that can't actually offer any sort of valid argument against what I am saying. Daidraco is claiming to see something that even NASA literally says he couldn't possibly see and then posts a video of a fisheye lens and then claims it isn't, proving he doesn't even know what he's talking about but ya I'm the fool, clearly lol. So many dumb delusional mother fuckers on these forums it's crazy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ah yes spoken like a true complete retard that can't actually offer any sort of valid argument against what I am saying. Daidraco is claiming to see something that even NASA literally says he couldn't possibly see and then posts a video of a fisheye lens and then claims it isn't, proving he doesn't even know what he's talking about but ya I'm the fool, clearly lol. So many dumb delusional mother fuckers on these forums it's crazy.
When did nasa say you cant see the landing site? Why are you acting like an ass to me just because I disagree with you? The fuck.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
When did nasa say you cant see the landing site? Why are you acting like an ass to me just because I disagree with you? The fuck.
It's Lumi Lumi .

Expecting Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

"As you're well aware, no telescope on Earth can see the leftover descent stages of the Apollo Lunar Modules or anything else Apollo-related. Not even the Hubble Space Telescope can discern evidence of the Apollo landings. The laws of optics define its limits."

"So, if you were hoping to see Apollo hardware on the moon through your telescope, you've no chance, sadly. However, you can see the Apollo landing sites(opens in new tab) if your telescope is good enough—and we're going to tell you how, and where, to find them."

The only thing you can see are the places that are CLAIMED to be where we landed but you can't see any physical evidence that would actually prove it.

Why am I acting like an ass? Idk, why do you worf some retards post who calls me a fool when I am posting irrefutable facts that prove you wrong. You act like I'm posting opinions when I'm not.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Hey Lumi. You're right. Im wrong. Congratulations.
I'm not posting assumptions. Here's a video using the same exact type of lens as the video you posted.

Now here's a video of even higher than what you posted only this time without a fisheye lens.

Why is the curve in your video blatant but in this one is nowhere to be found despite being even higher?

• 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
the moon landings was not faked, its been proven many many times, the debris of these missions are still sitting there right now.

Lemme rephrase. I don't think ALL the moon landings were faked, but I'm now skeptical about some of the stuff they got on video. The stuff that legend says Stanley Kubrick filmed in a studio. Wondering if that was indeed just guys in harnesses in a studio.

So what I'm speculating on is that we didn't go to the moon as soon as we wanted everyone to think, but we were in a space race and had to fudge the numbers. So they filmed the initial moon landing videos in a studio to get the jump on the enemy. Then a bit later they actually succeeded in getting there.

OR they succeeded when they said they did, but the cameras they brought didn't work very well, so they recreated it in a studio.

I dunno. My real point was that I have no idea what's true or not true anymore after the past few years of extreme gaslighting.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
the commies were tracking the Apollo missions to see if they actually did reach the moon and it was confirmed. i dont think the Russkies would have kept that secret if it was staged. yeah a lot of people want to believe there is something "out there" , but we still need to resolve our own species and history. its not as clearcut as everyone is being led to believe, too many anomalies that suggest the human race was more advanced and at a much earlier time.

At this point the "previous incarnations of humanity" are a lot more interesting to me than aliens.

-Were we living on Mars at some point and some people fled to Earth?

-Are those people separate / more advanced than Earth's indigenous inhabitants (people descended from apes), or did they become Earth's indigenous inhabitants (aka we did not actually evolve from apes, we just rub shoulders with them evolutionarily)?

-Was Atlantis built by those people, or their descendants, and that's why it was so much more advanced than everything else of its era?

-Were there other big advanced societies on Earth in the past that were wiped out by various calamities?

-What kind of technology did they have and where did it all go?

The answer to all of these questions may be "no" but I think at the very least it seems certain at this point that there was a Great Flood that reset everything X thousands of years ago. There's no way modern humans have been on Earth for 200,000 years and only just started recording history 8,000 years ago. Something doesn't add up.

• 1Like

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
At this point the "previous incarnations of humanity" are a lot more interesting to me than aliens.

-Are those people separate / more advanced than Earth's indigenous inhabitants (people descended from apes), or did they become Earth's indigenous inhabitants (aka we did not actually evolve from apes, we just rub shoulders with them evolutionarily)?

-Was Atlantis built by those people, or their descendants, and that's why it was so much more advanced than everything else of its era?

-Were there other big advanced societies on Earth in the past that were wiped out by various calamities?

The answer to all of these questions may be "no" but I think at the very least it seems certain at this point that there was a Great Flood that reset everything X thousands of years ago. There's no way modern humans have been on Earth for 200,000 years and only just started recording history 8,000 years ago. Something doesn't add up.
How would you deal with life if none of that happened and current times are as good as it's even been for humanity?

Also, how do you deal with the fact that most animals on Earth are basically the same as humans?

Most animals have the same organs, hair, face, muscles, etc. So, how are humans from Mars when you can cut apart a front and see it's built almost exactly like a human?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
No you can't bro lol. No offense but the moon landings are so fucking laughably fake that at this point if you still believe it you have moon rocks in your head. Every single supposed moon rock that was given to other countries turned out to be petrified wood lol. We couldn't even go to the moon today if we wanted to so the idea it happened back then is fucking insanity. There is just so much evidence against the moon landings that it's actually embarrassing to still believe it at this point.

The only people who still believe it are those that either a) can't be bothered to look into it or b) refuse to accept reality or c) aren't smart enough to understand the evidence. I've never met a single person irl that believed the moon landings that could even tell me a simple thing like who Gus Grissom was. Tests were done in actual vacuum chambers with the same space suits the astronauts supposedly wore and people nearly died. There are just mountains and mountains of evidence against it.

"you literally see people recording themselves as they jump from extreme heights and you can see the curvature of the world at that height"

Huh? The highest jump ever recorded by red bull showed a completely flat horizon so not really sure what you're talking about. I think a lot of people just don't understand fisheye lenses and how they work.

I think you're talking about the curvature of the world viewed "horizontally". AKA you're looking out at the horizon from a high point and it's a flat line.

It's easier to see the curvature of the world "vertically" from the ground. Go and look at New York City from a distance, knowing the height of all the major buildings. You'll notice that, at a large enough distance, buildings that are 1200 feet tall look about twice as big as buildings that are 1000 feet tall, due to the first 800 feet of both being absorbed by the curvature of the Earth.

We may be lied to about almost everything but I think flat earth is going off the reservation. It's misguided and foolish to believe the official story on everything and question nothing and ridicule those who ask questions, but it's equally misguided and foolish to go to the other extreme and think absolutely everything is a lie and there's something deeper to all of it when there isn't.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
How would you deal with life if none of that happened and current times are as good as it's even been for humanity?

Also, how do you deal with the fact that most animals on Earth are basically the same as humans?

Most animals have the same organs, hair, face, muscles, etc. So, how are humans from Mars when you can cut apart a front and see it's built almost exactly like a human?

All good questions. Mars and Earth may have had similar enough atmospheres/terrains that similar kind of life grew in both places. Maybe humans are Mars' version of great apes hence the genetic disparity.

Or if we really want to get crazy with the speculation, maybe the myth of Noah's Ark was that one of the ships fleeing from Mars brought over a lot of Mars' natural life and it ended up mixing with Earth's natural life. Then later the Great Flood happened and again the Mars-descended "Children of Light" in Atlantis did their best to preserve whatever life they could while everything got completely trashed.

...we'll never actually know and that kind of sucks.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Fuck grade school class c retard tryin to talk to the grownups. Don't you have a flagon of severed cocks to slurp down somewhere for your daily gains?

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
All good questions. Mars and Earth may have had similar enough atmospheres/terrains that similar kind of life grew in both places. Maybe humans are Mars' version of great apes hence the genetic disparity.

Or if we really want to get crazy with the speculation, maybe the myth of Noah's Ark was that one of the ships fleeing from Mars brought over a lot of Mars' natural life and it ended up mixing with Earth's natural life. Then later the Great Flood happened and again the Mars-descended "Children of Light" in Atlantis did their best to preserve whatever life they could while everything got completely trashed.

...we'll never actually know and that kind of sucks.
Yes, it does.

If science is fairly accurate, life has been on Earth for hundreds of millions of years. There's been more life than we can ever know because we only know about fossils.

Right now, I don't know how many humans are being fossilized even though there's billions of us. So, will being on Earth 200 million years from now find many human fossils?

If not, it's like we never existed.

So, there were millions of different animals alive that we will never know about.

I wonder if there were other intelligent beings that thrived and died off in the ancient past.

It took humans about 25 million years to develop and that could have happened several times on Earth and we would never know it. That idea has interested me, and made me sad, for a long time.

It's become a recent fad to talk about it, but regarding humans. However, there could have been another species entirely on Earth and we will never know.

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Fuck grade school class c retard tryin to talk to the grownups. Don't you have a flagon of severed cocks to slurp down somewhere for your daily gains?
Dude, I'm a highly educated and intelligent person.

Speaking to me in some crude and childish manner marks you are a retard in my mind.

That shit does not work on me.

• 1Pathetic

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Second of all, have you ever thought about the fact that maybe they go along with the lie due to blackmail? Perhaps there are secrets of theirs that we know that they don't want to be revealed and therefor its just mutual blackmail.

Mutual Blackmail is one of the biggest things that keeps the status quo in place. Not sure if people realize what a huge role it plays in our ruling class. Mossad/Israel has perfected the art of blackmail as an instrument of control. Then you've got situations like Trump/Hillary 2016 where neither of them went after the other on certain things they could have. Was this because they were just being nice? No, of course not. With mutual dirt comes mutual respect for hands-off subjects. Both knew if they went too dirty, so would the other, so they left some subjects off-limits.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Mars has been a dead planet for billions of years. long before any living organisms existed on earth. forget about Mars. nothing there. humans existed on earth for maybe a million years. probably half a million.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

The United States Navy has denied the release of a classified video depicting a briefing on Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) led by the former head of the UAP Task Force, Jay Stratton. The Black Vault discovered the existence of the video in an email released through a FOIA case with NASA last year.

The email, dated October 1, 2020, was written by Michael Gold, former Associate Administrator for Space Policy and Partnerships at NASA. Gold was responding to Randy Cruz, Senior Advisor to the Administrator for NASA. The correspondence revealed the existence of the classified video, which was previously unknown to the public.

Following this revelation, The Black Vault filed a FOIA request for a copy of the video. The Navy accepted FOIA case DON-NAVY-2022-004903 but ultimately denied the release of the video, citing FOIA exemption (b)(1). This exemption applies to information that is properly classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy.

Unwilling to accept the denial, The Black Vault has filed an appeal, arguing that the public has a right to know about the government’s investigations into UAP. Appeals are an essential part of the FOIA process, allowing requesters to challenge agency decisions and push for greater transparency. The Black Vault’s appeal focuses on the significance of the video to public understanding of UAP and the potential for partial release of the information, with sensitive portions redacted.

As the appeal process unfolds, the quest for answers about UAP and the government’s handling of these phenomena continues.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I think you're talking about the curvature of the world viewed "horizontally". AKA you're looking out at the horizon from a high point and it's a flat line.
The problem is that the horizon remains flat no matter how high up you go which can only be possible if the Earth is a flat plane.

We may be lied to about almost everything but I think flat earth is going off the reservation. It's misguided and foolish to believe the official story on everything and question nothing and ridicule those who ask questions, but it's equally misguided and foolish to go to the other extreme and think absolutely everything is a lie and there's something deeper to all of it when there isn't.
There is no "may be" about it. Flat Earth isn't really going off the reservation at all and in fact makes way more sense than people walking upside down and water adhering to the exterior of an object. In every interaction you've ever had with water your entire life, it has always sought to remain level. Swimming pool, bath tub, sink, lake, ocean, doesn't matter, it's always trying to remain flat.

If NASA has the ability to use a satellite to show us the locations we supposedly went to on the moon then they could easily prove the Earth is a globe by taking real time video of buildings or whatever on the upper part of the Earth being upright and then zooming in on the bottom side and showing buildings being upside down. They've never done this nor will they ever do this because...they can't.

The Bible is quite clear that the Earth is a flat surface with a massive glass like dome covering it. Fuck what anyone else says. If it contradicts the Bible, it is false, end of story. Anyone who believes differently is this guy.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Weird how all the other planets and moons are spheres but earth is just a dinner plate with a glass lid on it

• 1Solidarity