The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Who would have thought that the morons in Congress could be so stupid as to allow this shit to happen right under their noses for 80 years? It's either that or they've been part of the coverup and are trying to cover their asses, or they've been fooled by a psyop. None of the options paint them in a positive light, but I guess we knew that.

I just hope, if this turns out to be true, that we get about a 3-week CSPAN marathon with live coverage of the execution of the traitorous assholes that have been hiding this, one by one.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Who would have thought that the morons in Congress could be so stupid as to allow this shit to happen right under their noses for 80 years? It's either that or they've been part of the coverup and are trying to cover their asses, or they've been fooled by a psyop. None of the options paint them in a positive light, but I guess we knew that.

I just hope, if this turns out to be true, that we get about a 3-week CSPAN marathon with live coverage of the execution of the traitorous assholes that have been hiding this, one by one.
They were already fooled with multiple psyops though, and don't care. Covid and Ukraine and Jan. 6th and Hunter's laptop and election tampering just being the latest. Them suddenly believing in UFOs is absolutely no different. If it ever comes out absolutely that it was all made up (which it is, but won't matter here at FoH because you can't truly prove a negative), they'll just ask for amnesty like they did with Covid. Or ignore completely how sucked in they were, as they do with almost every other example.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
If it ever comes out absolutely that it was all made up
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 1EyeRoll

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
They were already fooled with multiple psyops though, and don't care. Covid and Ukraine and Jan. 6th and Hunter's laptop and election tampering just being the latest. Them suddenly believing in UFOs is absolutely no different. If it ever comes out absolutely that it was all made up (which it is, but won't matter here at FoH because you can't truly prove a negative), they'll just ask for amnesty like they did with Covid. Or ignore completely how sucked in they were, as they do with almost every other example.

What do you think the psyop would be? Seems like a lot to go through to hide a drone or something.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What do you think the psyop would be? Seems like a lot to go through to hide a drone or something.
I don't actually believe it is a psyop. I believe it is literally just people that need to "know something others don't" to make themselves feel smarter, coupled with gullible and easily influenced people that listen to them because they speak with authority or they just don't have enough intelligence to think for themselves, and retarded government officials that are one or both of those categories yet still got elected to office. I was just going along with his premise that it needed to be one of those things he listed, and I was pointing out that it being a psyop wouldn't phase them one bit.

Now is it possible that they are running with it and making it slightly psyop-ish now that everyone and their mother is tweeting about it? Sure, and they'd actually be stupid not to take advantage of it. Why not use it to cover up Hunter's cocaine at the WH? That's like ezmode right there. But I don't believe that it started out that way at all.

• 1Moron

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Oh, yeah...his political leanings are definitely projected through Hecklefish.

Also, he has a very pretty wife.

Come to think of it, having a talking animal mascot (whether it's in a video or text form or what) is a great way to "say what you really think" without being challenged or attacked. It isn't YOU saying it after all and it could be interpreted as simply humor, but you're getting the point across and making people think. Also probably why comedy has been so effective as a subversive tool. It isn't serious, it's comedy! In the Middle-Ages the court jester was the only one who could make fun of the king and not be beheaded.

...anyway, how do I see this wife of his?

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You do realize the guys a huge shill, right? Don't get me wrong, his content is well delivered and captivating but the guy sold out long ago to the corps and censors and admits as such.

That explains why he isn't shadowbanned despite talking about a lot of verboten subjects. His sub count shoots up incredibly fast compared to other "subversive" types like Styx who was sitting at 487k subs for like 6 months.

I'm curious as to what he did to "sell out" and get the censors off his back. He very skillfully gets his messages across (via fish) in a way that won't wake them up, which is why I respect him.

• 1Like